sooo my friend just claimed he hit someone with his car

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
But I dont believe him. But now he's pissed off. I can't tell if it's because I ruined his fun or because he actually did hit someone and while he was trying to talk to me I was going "sure sure sure, ok buddy" and then I was like.. time to get food.. bye."

- Good story -

*story confirmed true* He called me three times begging for advice and stuff and I blew him off each time, telling him I didn't believe him. LOL. I was finally convinced after talking to multiple other people.

He made a U-turn and some dumbass came out from no where. BUT the guy wasn't injured that bad and even walked away.

I wondered who the bastard was that hit me! Fucker! When I find this asshole, I'm gonna kill, then I'm gonna cook him, then I'm going to eat him

*story confirmed true* He called me three times begging for advice and stuff and I blew him off each time, telling him I didn't believe him. LOL. I was finally convinced after talking to multiple other people.

He made a U-turn and some dumbass came out from no where. BUT the guy wasn't injured that bad and even walked away.

Translation: He made a U-turn directly in the path of an oncoming vehicle ...

What did he do at the site of the accident?

Did he talk to the man?

Did he attempt to help him?

Did the man threaten him in any way?

the man was chinese and was like "youuuu made vewwy vewwy big mistuk."

My friend asked him if he was ok, tried to take a picture of whatever injuries the guy may have had, and the guy walked off.

It was not at a spot where there was a crosswalk, guy probably shouldn't have been in the middle of the road.

the man was chinese and was like "youuuu made vewwy vewwy big mistuk."

My friend asked him if he was ok, tried to take a picture of whatever injuries the guy may have had, and the guy walked off.

It was not at a spot where there was a crosswalk, guy probably shouldn't have been in the middle of the road.

Be that as it may, the driver of a vehicle is always at majority, (usually totally), fault.

If anything came of it and providing there were no other witnesses or any cameras at the scene i'd just blame the bloke who got run over, saying he ran into the road looking in the opposite direction.

Perhaps threaten to sue the pedestrian as well, just for good measure.

If anything came of it and providing there were no other witnesses or any cameras at the scene i'd just blame the bloke who got run over, saying he ran into the road looking in the opposite direction.

Perhaps threaten to sue the pedestrian as well, just for good measure.
It is quite a shock to hit a pedestrian. I'd sue him for the guilty feelings.

I like the, "You've just made a biiig mistake...." part, that just wins!

:D

It sounds like to me your friend is fine.

The man refused to stay and get medical care or file a report.

I doubt he will ever hear about it again and I dont think he needs to call the police.

He should however think real hard about WHY he never saw the guy. ALWAYS be aware of what is arround you when you drive. Its the most dangerous thing we all do in our lives.

I just want to point out that you guys are responding to some awesome trolling, probably curteosy of Watermark. The incident never occurred.

LadyT, the state dept called, they want you in charge of interrogations.

Never seen anyone get a confession so fast.

Back