Sooo..What....

Battleborne

Terminator
do y'all do when your toys are broken...cry,laugh or look for a new outlet?
Just curious... this is not a test...I am truely interested...or not..lol

do y'all do when your toys are broken...cry,laugh or look for a new outlet?
Just curious... this is not a test...I am truely interested...or not..lol
When my toys are broken I try to fix 'em. That's often more fun than playing with 'em anyway. :cof1:

Jet skis I know from nothing, though, if that's what you're on about. I'd love to take one apart but probably wouldn't be able to put it back together again. Which might be an improvement, from the neighbors' point of view. :p

Lol...

When my toys are broken I try to fix 'em. That's often more fun than playing with 'em anyway. :cof1:

Jet skis I know from nothing, though, if that's what you're on about. I'd love to take one apart but probably wouldn't be able to put it back together again. Which might be an improvement, from the neighbors' point of view. :p

well personally..I fix em' then sale em' to the next fool...but hey thats me..I move on to the next challenge! The good.bad and ugly ' of life!:pke:

my only real "toys" are my golf clubs and I take very good care of them.

I still have a matching numbered set of 1964 Wilson Staff tour blade irons that my father gave to me (I had them re-chromed last year and they are stunning!)..... I don't play enough to hit them as well as I would like, so about four years ago, I got a set of TaylorMade Supersteels.... and I take real good care of them, as well.

I play to about a 9 and my retirement dream is to get my skills honed again to the point where I can start using my Staffs again. :)

Damn...

Big Red almost got totalled yesterday...The Grandaughter was teaching her little brother how to ride it...he did great until the last turn around the telephone pole...he was heading for the neighbors fence and pushed the gas instead of the hand brake...went through the neighbors fence...he and the GD were sitting on the other side with a look of shock...then laughter broke out I laughed until I realized the fence lost some 6 boards...Big Red and the kids were okay ...so this morning was spent mending the fence...so what did y'all do for fun today???

addendum...on the bright side...my neighbor is Mr.Cheapo he used cheap boards on his fence so it only cost me $30.00 and a few nails...

Last edited:
I find a big strong man to fix my broken toys, this has always worked best for me.

I find a big strong man to fix my broken toys, this has always worked best for me.
And I'm sure you reward him well...

Hey frog, got any things need fixed?:)

P.S. I like pie.

Last edited:
a very crass answer comes to mind, but if you were to ask me, I would not voice that answer but go with "banana cream".

Back