Soros uses Jewish space lasers to communicate with radical DAs

Concart

Contributor
I know this is true. It will all come out soon. What's really going on here is that the Jewish space lasers used to steal the 2020 election are now being used by George (the Jewish devil) Soros to send encoded to signals to radical leftist DAs all over the country, and also to manipulate grand jurors to vote the way that Soros wants them to vote. Trump is completely innocent and MTG is going to show the proof on Tuesday. She's booked for Tucker on Tuesday night.

This is going to be huge.

In two decades virtually no one has suggested that Soros was behind the 9/11 attacks, with the obvious motive of discrediting the Bush-Cheney administration.

Mossad, yes. Space lasers, yes. Soros - who?

In 2016 Donald Trump promised he would reveal the Truth about 9/11 if he was elected. Then he covered it up! Did Soros pay him off?

I blame the deep state. :mad:

I know this is true. It will all come out soon. What's really going on here is that the Jewish space lasers used to steal the 2020 election are now being used by George (the Jewish devil) Soros to send encoded to signals to radical leftist DAs all over the country, and also to manipulate grand jurors to vote the way that Soros wants them to vote. Trump is completely innocent and MTG is going to show the proof on Tuesday. She's booked for Tucker on Tuesday night.

Geeee they caught us Jews!! We have space lasers connected to Soros, we get secret messages weekly. Damn you Marjorie Taylor Greene, Foiled again!!

I can't wait.
Also any day now Adam Schiff, da joo from California, will give us definitive proof he claims to have that Trump colluded wid da Russians in the 2016 campaign.:palm:

I can't wait.
Also any day now Adam Schiff, da joo from California, will give us definitive proof he claims to have that Trump colluded wid da Russians in the 2016 campaign.:palm:

Only the MAGA militia need it, for most, the secret meeting with Russians in Trump tower was enough for the rest of America

Back