speak now and speak loud on vick

speak out on VICK

Vick killed dogs....

The indictment hit Vick personally Thursday when shoe manufacturer Nike announced it has suspended release of its Zoom Vick V shoe after "the serious and highly disturbing allegations." The Beaverton, Oregon, company said in a written statement that, "We have not terminated our relationship" and that Vick "should be afforded the same due process as any citizen."

According to the indictment, Vick and associates obtained a property near Smithfield, Virginia, for the purpose of staging dogfights, bought dogs and then fought them there, and in several other states, over a six-year period.

Dogs that didn't show enough fighting spirit, or lost matches, were put to death by methods that included shooting, drowning, hanging and electrocution, according to the indictment. Prosecutors allege that on one occasion earlier this year, Vick participated in killing eight dogs.

DON'T ALLOW NIKE OR HIM TO PROFIT FROM THIS!!!

call nike and demand that they yank any endorcements as i have done, i have the number you can call during normal business hours...

whether you believe pits are bad or good is irrelevant, it has to do with treating animals with respect and dignity and not abusing them, which is clearly the case not to mentioni that someone who does this kind of stuff is just fucked in the head

please call nike not only to suspend but terminate any endorcements they currently hold with the player

the number is 503-671-6453

speak out on VICK

Vick killed dogs....

The indictment hit Vick personally Thursday when shoe manufacturer Nike announced it has suspended release of its Zoom Vick V shoe after "the serious and highly disturbing allegations." The Beaverton, Oregon, company said in a written statement that, "We have not terminated our relationship" and that Vick "should be afforded the same due process as any citizen."

According to the indictment, Vick and associates obtained a property near Smithfield, Virginia, for the purpose of staging dogfights, bought dogs and then fought them there, and in several other states, over a six-year period.

Dogs that didn't show enough fighting spirit, or lost matches, were put to death by methods that included shooting, drowning, hanging and electrocution, according to the indictment. Prosecutors allege that on one occasion earlier this year, Vick participated in killing eight dogs.

DON'T ALLOW NIKE OR HIM TO PROFIT FROM THIS!!!

call nike and demand that they yank any endorcements as i have done, i have the number you can call during normal business hours...

whether you believe pits are bad or good is irrelevant, it has to do with treating animals with respect and dignity and not abusing them, which is clearly the case not to mentioni that someone who does this kind of stuff is just fucked in the head

please call nike not only to suspend but terminate any endorcements they currently hold with the player

the number is 503-671-6453
Now if you had STARTED with this an combined the threads, they would have made sense.
You might even have had posters greeing with you.

your new obviously... im not... i know everyone here and everyone knows me... so it will make sense... i just work a lot now and can't post as much... good to meet you though :)

I just heard that the Bush administration had hired Vick the prick as an indepent interrogation contractor in Iraq.
I guess he impressed someone.

Well, 'Dawg, you're going to get part of your wish, anyway. The NFL has told Vick to stay away from training camp until the league makes a decision about his conduct. They have said that this is independent of any criminal proceeding and falls within their own definition of "acceptable conduct". So he may be finished whether or not the criminal proceedings are successful. (I can't understand, given what's been in the media so far, how he could avoid conviction in this.).

Nike has withheld release of his new shoe but are keeping whatever shoe and shirt styles are out already in the stores. It will be interesting to see how those sales go, I think.

The law will take care of this asshole.

I dont judge anyone who is holding off because of the innocent until proven guilty aspect.

He is scum and should never be allowed to have a pet fly after he serves his time.

Being in prison will give him all the punishment he deserves if guilty.

They will show him a whole new meaning to the idea of being someones dog there.

In prison you dont want to be known as the guy who hurts animals or kids.

Naah Desh People in prison just worship football types. He is their kind of people and will have his choice of the "girls".
Birds of a feather.

Now if you had STARTED with this an combined the threads, they would have made sense.
You might even have had posters greeing with you.
Donny,
Rob (ConnStud) has perfected the art of nonsense and disjoinder.

Well, 'Dawg, you're going to get part of your wish, anyway. The NFL has told Vick to stay away from training camp until the league makes a decision about his conduct. They have said that this is independent of any criminal proceeding and falls within their own definition of "acceptable conduct". So he may be finished whether or not the criminal proceedings are successful. (I can't understand, given what's been in the media so far, how he could avoid conviction in this.).

Nike has withheld release of his new shoe but are keeping whatever shoe and shirt styles are out already in the stores. It will be interesting to see how those sales go, I think.
I hope he gets 7 years in jail. I want to get a Vick 7 jersey and modify it to

Con
Vick
years

bastages!

I just hope he spends all his money on his defense and no one will ever hire him again.
I figure that as a lifetime sentence.

And now for something different ..

I live in Atlanta and Vick jerseys have sprung up everywhere. Not because anyone supports dogfighting, but as a backlash and reaction to the hypocrisy of all the Vick hysteria. My cousin tells me there are Vick jerseys popping up in New York as well. I imagine that the crazier the hysteria gets, the stronger the backlash to it will become.

"shoot him, execute him, hang/lynch him" .. what?

As I've said, I don't wear sports jerseys, but I ran out an bought a Vick jersey, which I wear exclusively to walk my dog, especially at Piedmont Park where there are literally hundreds of people walking dogs everyday.

He has already been tried and convicted by the media and those who are slaves to it, but there are still a great many who support him and who are aware of what MSM does and how it works. We watched MSM do the same thing to Allen Iverson.

I have no doubt that Vick will get beyond this.

I have previously said that if the allegations against Vic are true, he should go to prison.

I said the same thing in the Duke rape case. I didn't take sides, or jump to conclusions.

I'd probably make the world's best juror. I wait for evidence and facts to be formally presented, before making a conclusion.

The law will take care of this asshole.

I dont judge anyone who is holding off because of the innocent until proven guilty aspect.

He is scum and should never be allowed to have a pet fly after he serves his time.

Being in prison will give him all the punishment he deserves if guilty.

They will show him a whole new meaning to the idea of being someones dog there.

In prison you dont want to be known as the guy who hurts animals or kids.

me too cy

Ha, desh you posted from rense.com the other day that Bush had outlawed protesting the Iraq War in an Executive Order.

I think that qualifies as jumping the gun and not waiting until the facts are in to form an opinion.

Back