Spellbound - Britain's Got Talent 2010

That was kind of cool. I wouldn't want to pay for it, but I'd watch it if the history channel only had just another WWII show (I've seen them all).

It's this that makes me realize that the UK is a good bunch and that they're not all arseholes like Tom Prendergast. This brings true joy!

I remember this video game from the eighties where at some point three vulture like creatures would swoop down one after the other. You just reminded me of it, being the first wave so to speak.

I remember this video game from the eighties where at some point three vulture like creatures would swoop down one after the other. You just reminded me of it, being the first wave so to speak.

Yeah, well there was a cartoon here that lasted for about a second. I believe it had something to do with Pink Pansies with British accents.

The one fella, I believe the mayor, had a huge bouffant hairdo, who had a purple handkerchief he kept tucked in his pink tux pocket and was constantly mopping his sweaty brow. He had a really large ass and waddled like a duck.

Your image to a tee.

Now go molest a pansy you big bouffant!

Yeah, well there was a cartoon here that lasted for about a second. I believe it had something to do with Pink Pansies with British accents.

The one fella, I believe the mayor, had a huge bouffant hairdo, who had a purple handkerchief he kept tucked in his pink tux pocket and was constantly mopping his sweaty brow. He had a really large ass and waddled like a duck.

Your image to a tee.

Now go molest a pansy you big bouffant!

Do you have any idea how stupid you are? What exactly is a British accent anyway?
Is it Cockney, Brummie, Scouse, Geordie, West Country, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Mancunian, Welsh or Scottish, to name but a few?

Do you have any idea how stupid you are? What exactly is a British accent anyway?
Is it Cockney, Brummie, Scouse, Geordie, West Country, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Mancunian, Welsh or Scottish, to name but a few?

Tsk, tsk...

Do try not to let it show so obviously when I get your goose, k?

Now go to your box.

Back