Spiritual Soul Searching Out There vs Discovering Sole Time In The Moment Here.

serenity

Verified User
Time changes everything here or everything here is only changing now?

Binary code of zero or one either existed or existing, anything else is just conjecture to could have been, would become, should everyone believe living is greater than total sum of life here now.

Does reasonable doubt correct every generation to current population or corrupted every generation so far since one species works against the natural order of arriving one at a time?

this involves every method governing lifetimes changing population in this atmosphere by one species alone ignoring how evolvving is actually taking place in plain sight.
Academia trains each last generation to repeat previous 4's behavior cradle to grave.

Arts and entertainment sustain the ideas created to divide ancestries into performing typecast people each generation gap serving a higher power than evolving sustains eternal separation of each ancestor adapting here now.

Economics is the greatest weapon ever created by intellectual minds to control human behavior in all 5 generation gaps alive.

Politics creating rank gets privileges for leading every generation gap to believe life exceeds the moment here and those in charge have diplomatic immunity from those governed to serve God, Country, Community theater recording history of how to manage time until extinction event happens.

Religions create doubt by promising better tomorrows for intellectual souls vs genetic sole results inhabiting space in plain sight.

Social consensus for character's rights to follow ideologies changing how life actually works in minds over matter societies/alternate realities in parallel universes.

History of human behavior interpreted as saving humanity is my witness to how intellect is nothing more than induced ideas transferred from previous generations into the last replacements arriving one at a time now.

Everyone believes tomorrow happens each rotation of the planet, yet life doesn't continue for a species without another generation gap added to last 5 already here arriving one at a time some conceive their replacements and others don't and others that have conceived out live their replacements.

Life was never fair, limited to only balancing out as adapting in the moment here since inception to conception results continue as happening so far.

With a minor correction of ending reasonable doubt life is limited to adapting in the moment only here now as a simple reproduction of previous generation gaps combined chromosomes to unique individuals left living in plain sight.

Next to impossible to get a corrupted mind to use their evolved nucleus of their fertilized cell behind their eyes and between their ears. But it is the only civil way to prevent self fulfilling prophecies directed by rule of law from within the species itself.

let me do more than remind you what ideas people have to obey or else society punishes anyone not adopting a social narrative cradle to grave. Religions govern intellectual choices allowed by political minds demanding complete surrender of one's instinctive self awareness to living proportionately alive in their own skin keeping generation gaps true to their vernacular tribalism until extinction arrives.

Extinction will arrive most likely self inflicted from within the species itself. Don't believe me, take a real good look at global current events within this one species divided by ideas race, creeds, colors, national origins, gender biases, gender preferences, which we the people gets to inherit governing the species next 6 generation gaps living using a global economic system pretending now isn't eternity and genetics cannot limit life to eternally separated now.

Time changes everything here or everything here is only changing now?

Binary code of zero or one either existed or existing, anything else is just conjecture to could have been, would become, should everyone believe living is greater than total sum of life here now.

Does reasonable doubt correct every generation to current population or corrupted every generation so far since one species works against the natural order of arriving one at a time?

this involves every method governing lifetimes changing population in this atmosphere by one species alone ignoring how evolvving is actually taking place in plain sight.
Academia trains each last generation to repeat previous 4's behavior cradle to grave.

Arts and entertainment sustain the ideas created to divide ancestries into performing typecast people each generation gap serving a higher power than evolving sustains eternal separation of each ancestor adapting here now.

Economics is the greatest weapon ever created by intellectual minds to control human behavior in all 5 generation gaps alive.

Politics creating rank gets privileges for leading every generation gap to believe life exceeds the moment here and those in charge have diplomatic immunity from those governed to serve God, Country, Community theater recording history of how to manage time until extinction event happens.

Religions create doubt by promising better tomorrows for intellectual souls vs genetic sole results inhabiting space in plain sight.

Social consensus for character's rights to follow ideologies changing how life actually works in minds over matter societies/alternate realities in parallel universes.

History of human behavior interpreted as saving humanity is my witness to how intellect is nothing more than induced ideas transferred from previous generations into the last replacements arriving one at a time now.

Everyone believes tomorrow happens each rotation of the planet, yet life doesn't continue for a species without another generation gap added to last 5 already here arriving one at a time some conceive their replacements and others don't and others that have conceived out live their replacements.

Life was never fair, limited to only balancing out as adapting in the moment here since inception to conception results continue as happening so far.

With a minor correction of ending reasonable doubt life is limited to adapting in the moment only here now as a simple reproduction of previous generation gaps combined chromosomes to unique individuals left living in plain sight.

Next to impossible to get a corrupted mind to use their evolved nucleus of their fertilized cell behind their eyes and between their ears. But it is the only civil way to prevent self fulfilling prophecies directed by rule of law from within the species itself.

let me do more than remind you what ideas people have to obey or else society punishes anyone not adopting a social narrative cradle to grave. Religions govern intellectual choices allowed by political minds demanding complete surrender of one's instinctive self awareness to living proportionately alive in their own skin keeping generation gaps true to their vernacular tribalism until extinction arrives.

Extinction will arrive most likely self inflicted from within the species itself. Don't believe me, take a real good look at global current events within this one species divided by ideas race, creeds, colors, national origins, gender biases, gender preferences, which we the people gets to inherit governing the species next 6 generation gaps living using a global economic system pretending now isn't eternity and genetics cannot limit life to eternally separated now.

morality is not complete surrender of the rational mind or one's own survival.

getting along makes sense.

the golden rule is the morality of the universe.
:nolovejesus:
My kingdom is out of this world.

morality is not complete surrender of the rational mind or one's own survival.

getting along makes sense.

the golden rule is the morality of the universe.
:nolovejesus:
My kingdom is out of this world.

A brain is the conceived organ of a body's unique time adapting in space since conceived since it was the nucleus of one's fertilized cell.

Rational minds are nurtured after birth to repeat previous 4 generations social behavior or ruling elites eliminate any ancestor not joining the ranks of lets pretend now isn't eternity with genetics eternally separating each reproduction ever added.

A brain is the conceived organ of a body's unique time adapting in space since conceived since it was the nucleus of one's fertilized cell.

Rational minds are nurtured after birth to repeat previous 4 generations social behavior or ruling elites eliminate any ancestor not joining the ranks of lets pretend now isn't eternity with genetics eternally separating each reproduction ever added.

who is this new 'ruling elite' character in your idiotic wordograms?

who is this new 'ruling elite' character in your idiotic wordograms?

It isn't one person. It is a self anointed group think directing others to perform the social consensus acted out ancestrally here now.

Rule of law is a dictatorship regardless an bloodline royalty emperor or elected president. contextual minds colonize around ideas now isn't eternity and genetics has always eternally separated every reproduction native to this atmosphere. You figure out the rest I did on my own.

I atleast explain natural process of evolving in real time. Nobody ever did that for me.

It isn't one person. It is a self anointed group think directing others to perform the social consensus acted out ancestrally here now.

Rule of law is a dictatorship regardless an bloodline royalty emperor or elected president. contextual minds colonize around ideas now isn't eternity and genetics has always eternally separated every reproduction native to this atmosphere. You figure out the rest I did on my own.

I atleast explain natural process of evolving in real time. Nobody ever did that for me.

I ignore them.

they're dumb contol freaks lackng in real authority.

a mind game as you say.

I ignore them.

they're dumb contol freaks lackng in real authority.

a mind game as you say.

What is authority? Power of suggesting things people rather believe true or explaining how life actually evolves equally timing each reproduction occupying space as ancestrally positioned now genetic outcomes of reproductions are eternally separated as evolving forward here one at a time.

Take the "ity" suffix off of three words. real, human, author of ideas making believe life isn't self evident.

What is authority? Power of suggesting things people rather believe true or explaining how life actually evolves equally timing each reproduction occupying space as ancestrally positioned now genetic outcomes of reproductions are eternally separated as evolving forward here one at a time.

Take the "ity" suffix off of three words. real, human, author of ideas making believe life isn't self evident.

you're only 1/3 right.

reality and humanity are real.

authority is most often false.

I think someone should get their Ritalin prescription refilled!

So their mind works like your trained programmed thought pattern works from social consensus instead of a brain navigating time living as genetically eternally separated as conceived to replace one's own previous generation gaps lived to date, now.

Each ancestor is a representative republic of chromosomes of their genetic combination occupying time here since inception of this species' ancestral lineages adapting as displaced.

So their mind works like your trained programmed thought pattern works from social consensus instead of a brain navigating time living as genetically eternally separated as conceived to replace one's own previous generation gaps lived to date, now.

Each ancestor is a representative republic of chromosomes of their genetic combination occupying time here since inception of this species' ancestral lineages adapting as displaced.

Some knowledge comes to us in life in ways we take for granite, we overlook, and we don't take the time to absorb consciously.

But, it registers, none the less. A song came along that was an ear and eye opener for me, that pretty much explains that my life long philosophy was formed through my love of music, and the arts, and the people who made it all possible for me. It explained why I became the worlds largest fanatic of the arts and music, and why I had such passion for it.

Here, perhaps this song will explain it for you too!

Radio Ga Ga

I'd sit alone and watch your light
My only friend through teenage nights
And everything I had to know
I heard it on my radio
You gave them all those old time stars
Through wars of worlds invaded by Mars
You made 'em laugh, you made 'em cry
You made us feel like we could fly (radio)
So don't become some background noise
A backdrop for the girls and boys
Who just don't know, or just don't care
And just complain when you're not there
You had your time, you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour
Radio (radio)
All we hear is radio ga ga
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio blah blah
Radio, what's new?
Radio, someone still loves you
We watch the shows, we watch the stars
On videos for hours and hours
We hardly need to use our ears
How music changes through the years
Let's hope you never leave, old friend
Like all good things, on you we depend
So stick around, 'cause we might miss you
When we grow tired of all this visual
Radio (radio)
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga
Radio blah blah
Radio, what's new?
Someone still loves you
Radio ga ga (radio ga ga)
Radio (radio)

Last edited:
Some knowledge comes to us in life in ways we take for granite, we overlook, and we don't take the time to absorb consciously.

But, it registers, none the less. A song came along that was an ear and eye opener for me, that pretty much explains that my life long philosophy was formed through my love of music, and the arts, and the people who made it all possible for me. It explained why I became the worlds largest fanatic of the arts and music, and why I had such passion for it.

Here, perhaps this song will explain it for you too!

Can you recognize in a person's vernacular use of common vocabulary whether they are comparing past ideas to current events or thinking current events and future outcomes that would correct combined history of human error constantly repeated each generation forward so all 5 generation gaps adapting in space specifically here fall into their selected realities cradle to grave always guessing how evolving actually works in plain sight? theories and theologies misdirect outcomes naturally being separated as eternally sorted apart now between inception and extinction each addition by conception to decomposition here so far. My brain navigates specific gravity of the moment in a perpetual balancing universe in plain sight. Only thing static in the universe is comparing individual event horizons separating how, why each object universally here is specific results of what, where, when, which, place, thing, person is occupying the moment geographically here, in geometrical numbers, from the geological periodic elements native in this atmosphere combined as molecular elements and combined chromosomes.
l
My brain does so I don't mind idealists working power of suggestion against me playing intellectual persuasion of power by pronoun application to situational evolving in series parallel time all life is existing adapting in same space(this atmosphere, at the same time since conceived to replace those added the lineage present.

Last edited:
Back