SPLC's view of america

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
GA.gif

SPLC ? Must be another one of those things I would rater be ignorant of.

Oh yeah, they're a bunch of jew lawyers who go around intimidating and threatening white people. It's pretty ironic considering their "chosen people of god" attitude regarding themselves. Knowledge is power.

SPLC ? Must be another one of those things I would rater be ignorant of.
I don't know what it is either. But I think I would like to know. (The better to protect us from it) There are several varieties listed in GOOGLE.

ANYBODY???

Last edited:
I don't know what it is either. But I think I would like to know. (The better to protect us from it) There are several varieties listed in GOOGLE.

ANYBODY???

It is the Southern Poverty Law Center, Doniston, and unless you are a member of the KKK, you don't need any protection from them.

AHZ is off his meds today. Tomorrow, he'll be better.

They label many people who aren't part of the KKK as "racist" because they prefer a more secure border.

What the splc thinks about the immigration issue.
http://www.splcenter.org/center/splcreport/article.jsp?aid=238
Anti-immigrant sentiment grows
Most of these anti-immigration groups routinely denigrate unauthorized Latino immigrants and also popularize conspiracy theories that originate in hate groups, such as an alleged Mexican plot to annex the American Southwest. As a result, it is no longer uncommon for these ideas and theories to make their way to radio, television or other mainstream venues. Even U.S. congressmen now bandy about unsubstantiated accusations of immigrant criminality, helping to whip up an atmosphere in which immigrants are seen as personally threatening.

"This kind of really vile propaganda begins in hate groups, makes its way out into the larger anti-immigration movement, and, before you know it, winds up in places like 'Lou Dobbs Tonight' on CNN," said Mark Potok, director of the Intelligence Project. "This country needs a robust debate on immigration, but it does not need a debate based on racist allegations and bogus conspiracy theories."

Although the anti-immigration movement has endured several recent splits, it appears to be growing more radical overall, particularly since its supporters on the right wing of the Republican Party have grown increasingly isolated and weak as the GOP suffers from election losses and an unpopular war. That radicalization was reflected in a recent comment from Chris Simcox, a co-founder of the Minuteman Project who had been a relatively moderate voice in the nativist movement.

"Be prepared and stock up on survival supplies, you may well need them," Simcox warned movement colleagues in an e-mail early this year, as immigration legislation that could expand the guest worker program advanced. "I'm not advocating it, nor am I claiming I will participate, however, the fact remains, hundreds of thousands of Americans will consider this the final straw, violent civil disobedience will break out all over the country if this legislation gets passed."

Oh no. Survival supplies and demonstrations! Aren't they a bit paranoid?

Back