Spring Break

leaningright

conservative democrat
Staff member
Say a little prayer for me. On Spring Break and instead of camping, fishing or gardening I’m in New Orleans, nervous as a cat. My son wanted to come here for the break. :| I do take some solace in the fact that even though he’s 20, and will be 21 in May, he still likes doing things with the missus and me. But big cities … ugh.

Say a little prayer for me. On Spring Break and instead of camping, fishing or gardening I’m in New Orleans, nervous as a cat. My son wanted to come here for the break. :| I do take some solace in the fact that even though he’s 20, and will be 21 in May, he still likes doing things with the missus and me. But big cities … ugh.
You're a little late for Mardi Gras beads.

Be very careful, but enjoy...there should be a lull in the crazy for a bit...have you any tours scheduled? I know if I was there, I'd just go from restaurant to restaurant to restaurant...catch some jazz and the WWll museum... Have some gumbo and a beignet for me!!

You people are clearly freaks.

I have mentioned this before.

Back