Spring has sprung...finally!

Battleborne

Terminator
Beautiful day today...sunny and about 68 degrees...time to clean the old BBQ....wash the truck and jeep,hit the Bucket of Blood to watch the Comstock Cowboys play a couple of sets while having a cold beer...

Just had to get outta the diatribe mood...it's not healthy to look at negatives all the time...conservatives like to get out once and awhile...libs enjoy whinning all the time...have a nice afternoon y'all!:clink:

Beautiful day today...sunny and about 68 degrees...time to clean the old BBQ....wash the truck and jeep,hit the Bucket of Blood to watch the Comstock Cowboys play a couple of sets while having a cold beer...

Just had to get outta the diatribe mood...it's not healthy to look at negatives all the time...conservatives like to get out once and awhile...libs enjoy whinning all the time...have a nice afternoon y'all!:clink:

We've got flurries. :(

Yeah nice for a while here, near 82 one day and now 3-4 days of cold, 36 and raining now.
I hope all the buds don't get froze off.

BB must be getting all the global warming.

Yeah nice for a while here, near 82 one day and now 3-4 days of cold, 36 and raining now.
I hope all the buds don't get froze off.

BB must be getting all the global warming.

We've been in the 50's like 3 days. Sigh.

Ahhhh...all is well again...........

you sent your bad ju ju to Nevada...woke up at 6:00am this morning..it was clear and sunny...at 9:30 am we got snow flurries...keep your snow flurries in spring where they belong...back east!...:mad:

Now I remember why I moved to Northern Nevada...just wait a hour or two and the weather will change...warm and sunny again...back to the BBq..:cof1:

Back