stand with Van

LOL this site fails.

You libtards are seriously funny. Van Jones hangs himself and you drooling idiots think Glen Beck brought him down. It's fucking hilarious. Race card comes out next... oh wait, they already played that one.

LOL only in liberal land does a person resign and blame others for their decision.

Why didn't this guy fight it out? Because he's an embarrassment.

I think this is a good idea, even the Hugo Obama should come on the t.v. and stand with Van...

let the American people see just what type of people he is appointing to his administration...

come on people, lets Stand with the Van.

LOL

No one responds to your stupid thread, so you keep bumping it, and saying the site fails.

LOL

Just because you're smart enough to see he wasn't forced out, doesn't mean the rest of your fellow libtards across the nation see it.
Am I not allowed to point out the stupidity of this nation's liberal masses?

Fuck off, you queer

this nation has some stupid liberals. They think a guy who was exposed by his own words was forced out by whitey.

Race-card defined!

Just because you're smart enough to see he wasn't forced out, doesn't mean the rest of your fellow libtards across the nation see it.
Am I not allowed to point out the stupidity of this nation's liberal masses?

Fuck off, you queer

You have tunnel vision on the libbies. Your posts might have more weight if you were more of an equal opportunity slammer, like Beefy, or at least threw in the occasional comment to show that you recognize the inanity on both sides.

As it is, you're a rightie hack; one of the hackiest, actually...

You have tunnel vision on the libbies. Your posts might have more weight if you were more of an equal opportunity slammer, like Beefy, or at least threw in the occasional comment to show that you recognize the inanity on both sides.

As it is, you're a rightie hack; one of the hackiest, actually...

I'm so hurt by your name calling.

Why don't you call me racist too?

I'm so hurt by your name calling.

Why don't you call me racist too?

Oh yeah, the little crybaby calls others names, then taunts people when he gets the same in return.

Why don't you tell him to fuck off again, then you can call him a queer for good measure.

It seems to be all you have, so go with your strengths.

Back