Standard of beauty, male/female

Unk

Ignorance goes on ignore
What makes someone beautiful to you? We're strictly talking externals.

For instance, I'm a straight female that was absolutely blown away the first time I saw Christina Hendricks. I love redheads anyway, so that was my starting point. She has classic features, and never mind the curves that harken back to days of old.

On the male front, Jon Hamm is at the top of my list, but I also eye love Matt Bomer, Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles, and lots of others.

Strictly externals never does much for me. It gets my attention, but if there's nothing else there, I'm bored.

Javier Bardem, Gael Garcia Bernal, Sean Penn, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jon Hamm....

Penelope Cruz is breathtaking.

Strictly externals never does much for me. It gets my attention, but if there's nothing else there, I'm bored.

Javier Bardem, Gael Garcia Bernal, Sean Penn, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jon Hamm....

It's just a parameter. And face it; if they didn't have that gleam in their eyes, they wouldn't be near as pretty. Jeffrey Dean Morgan always looks like he's ready to banter - and it's probably gonna be risque. ;)

It's just a parameter. And face it; if they didn't have that gleam in their eyes, they wouldn't be near as pretty. Jeffrey Dean Morgan always looks like he's ready to banter - and it's probably gonna be risque. ;)

A-ha! That's Javier's 'twin'. Remarkable resemblance! I'll have to study this guy further...

i do not like model looks. i have always been attracted to cute girls and women. for me, looks only get so far. if you have no personality or intelligence, the looks fade quicker than phelps in the lane.

Back