Stealing MAGA hats off of patriotic peoples heads should be charged with a hate crime

I'm one of the lucky ones, I was born and raised in northern Wisconsin where crazy, clueless, liberals are very rarely ever seen. We barely have any crime because there are no minorities or progressive college students.

My MAGA hat and I are safe from these STD infested freaks.

This is what a hater looks like
UCR-370x242.jpg

I'm one of the lucky ones, I was born and raised in northern Wisconsin where crazy, clueless, liberals are very rarely ever seen. We barely have any crime because there are no minorities or progressive college students.

My MAGA hat and I are safe from these STD infested freaks.

This is what a hater looks like
UCR-370x242.jpg

After watching the video, I gather the IT in the video stole the hat because she didn't like it. Does that mean Liberals justify stealing when they disagree with something?

Liberal progressives are natural born criminals. They believe that they are entitled to other peoples property because working to obtain their own property gets in the way of sleeping til noon and smoking weed wile having sex with strangers.

you defended a guy who ran over left leaning people remember

If you learned to use the quote function people would know who you are talking to.

BTW, those left leaning people were in the act of committing terrorism. The guy who ran those terrorist over is a hero and should be this years TIME magazines man of the year.

If you learned to use the quote function people would know who you are talking to.

BTW, those left leaning people were in the act of committing terrorism. The guy who ran those terrorist over is a hero and should be this years TIME magazines man of the year.

thank you for proving my point

Nice try but nobody is buying it.

This topic is about whether MAGA hat theft should be a hate crime. It's never been posted before.

Why are you people on the left so damn stupid?
Well it’s a moot point cause America never stopped being great...unless you’re a loser. I have news for you there. America is still great. You’re not.

Sorry to break the news to you but America never became great because of trailer trash red necks like you. America became great in spite of ignorant retards like you who have always been a lead anchor around our collective necks.

So what’s the point of a MAGA hat other than its a symbol for losers who don’t believe America is great. Very patriotic of them... but that’s why they’re losers.

Well it’s a moot point cause America never stopped being great...unless you’re a loser. I have news for you there. America is still great. You’re not.

Sorry to break the news to you but America never became great because of trailer trash red necks like you. America became great in spite of ignorant retards like you who have always been a lead anchor around our collective necks.

So what’s the point of a MAGA hat other than its a symbol for losers who don’t believe America is great. Very patriotic of them... but that’s why they’re losers.

The point of MAGA hats is to show the world that America is still free and doesn't tolerate racism and people who feel that the theft of MAGA hats is righteous racism.

Lets see if evince and pals come to denounce this bigotry.
What bigotry? Facts are facts. One that Trumpsters can’t seem to answer is when did America stop being great? Cause some entitled clown harbors resentment because they have to compete on a level playing field instead of one tilted to their advantage?

Please! Give me a break. Only losers crybaby about that.

MAGA should really be MASFL. Make America Safe For Losers.

Why did Obama want to "fundamentally" change the country? You don't change your fundamentals unless there is something wrong with them. If you fundamentals are wrong enough to want to change, you're not great. According to Obama, we weren't great and all the NL agreed. When he white guy says it, the same one, including you, come up with bullshit.

That you thought Obama being black made him qualified proves you're a loser. That you'll now lie about why you supported him strengthens that proof. With him, all we ended up with was another unqualified black in a government job living in government housing.

What bigotry? Facts are facts. One that Trumpsters can’t seem to answer is when did America stop being great? Cause some entitled clown harbors resentment because they have to compete on a level playing field instead of one tilted to their advantage?

Please! Give me a break. Only losers crybaby about that.

MAGA should really be MASFL. Make America Safe For Losers.

trailer trash red necks like you. America became great in spite of ignorant retards like you
ok then, so we can openly speak about low education niggers in the ghetto? Right? I mean we are discussing all the time that some many blacks have less chances, less access to education, to jobs, the poor things. Liberals feel all compassionate when they throw a few morsels their way to pacify them around election time, they feign concern and empathy to get their votes.
But ignorant retard trailer trash red necks, lets joke about them liberally, lets put them down, lets stereotype. Why? Because they aren't black and when you demean them they can't call you a racists?
Good going, dear sir/mam. Good going.
If you were so concerned about PEOPLE, you wouldn't speak ill of those who may just be down on their luck and hope for something better to come along. Making promises, that isn't exactly new. Like I said, its how liberals keep their voter base in the black inner city plantations., but you only moan about it when a white guy makes promises to stupid trashy whites.

Back