1:00PM 10/25/2009

Minnesota Vikings 6-0
Pittsburgh Steelers 4-2

4:00PM 10/25/2009

Minnesota Vikings 6-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 5-2

Be afraid, Denver. Be very afraid. :nuke:

Hi Ben, I'd like you to meet two people who are gonna get real friendly with you later.

20061106pd_fbn_rberger_downPJ_230.jpg

But I see you've already met him,

and

Mr. Dawkins
dawkins.jpg

whom I'm sure you've also met.

82937286.jpg

I'm sure you'll remember.

:rofl:

Hi Ben, I'd like you to meet two people who are gonna get real friendly with you later.

20061106pd_fbn_rberger_downPJ_230.jpg

ELVIS!
But I see you've already met him,

and

Mr. Dawkins
dawkins.jpg

whom I'm sure you've also met.

82937286.jpg

I'm sure you'll remember.

:rofl:

Elvis is gonna have him one of those half-pound Rothlis Burgers!

No cheese please!

1:00PM 10/25/2009

Minnesota Vikings 6-0
Pittsburgh Steelers 4-2

4:00PM 10/25/2009

Minnesota Vikings 6-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 5-2

LOL. "Afraid"? Please. Every one of the experts (except Rod Smith who has a certain Bias) expected us to win less than we already have. Bring it on, our newby Head Coach will find a way to win. We'll bring Elvis and our secondary and shut y'all down.

LOL. "Afraid"? Please. Every one of the experts (except Rod Smith who has a certain Bias) expected us to win less than we already have. Bring it on, our newby Head Coach will find a way to win. We'll bring Elvis and our secondary and shut y'all down.
The thing I hate about Denver is that it's so hard to judge how good they actually are. They have a HUGE advantage in their mile high location so that even a very mediocre Denver team is capable of winning 12 games. I'm afraid that this is one of those years.

The thing I hate about Denver is that it's so hard to judge how good they actually are. They have a HUGE advantage in their mile high location so that even a very mediocre Denver team is capable of winning 12 games. I'm afraid that this is one of those years.

Most teams have one advantage or another.

Jacksonville, Miami and Houston have advantages in September when it's 100+ degrees and 95% humidity.

New England, the Jets and Giants, and Buffalo, get an advantage playing in the snow in December.

So give Denver a little slack...,

Most teams have one advantage or another.

Jacksonville, Miami and Houston have advantages in September when it's 100+ degrees and 95% humidity.

New England, the Jets and Giants, and Buffalo, get an advantage playing in the snow in December.

So give Denver a little slack...,
I'm sorry but that's an advantage those teams only get some times where as this is a distinct advantage Denver has All the time.

Pittsburgh 34, Denver 17 Recap Box Score Play-By-Play Drive Chart

PIT (11-5) 34
DEN (13-3) 17

Final 3:00 PM ET January 22, 2006

6-trophies_medium1.gif

Since you are introducing players to the Ben, perhaps you Donkey fans should become familiar with this player on the Steelers team: Troy Palomalu, hands down the best defensive player in the NFL right now.

Since you are introducing players to the Ben, perhaps you Donkey fans should become familiar with this player on the Steelers team: Troy Palomalu, hands down the best defensive player in the NFL right now.
Until Elvis dumps Ben on his butt...

Back