Stemming the immigration wave

A little problem with illegals have they?

All they hae to do is change their imigration policies and give em amnesty. And after all the Africans are only coming there to work. They need to consider an open border policy. A guest worker program.

Plus they are good for the economy! They are a net positive to the economy, we all need some sort of underpaid slave class, don't we?

Ridiculous. Mexicans paid 5.15 an hour in the US would starve in Mexico. How the hell can you call it a "slave" class whenever they do it voluntarily? That's extraordinarily anti-libertarian, Damo.

Ridiculous. Mexicans paid 5.15 an hour in the US would starve in Mexico. How the hell can you call it a "slave" class whenever they do it voluntarily? That's extraordinarily anti-libertarian, Damo.
*sigh* It's called sarcasm based off of the comments of others. They don't have sarcasm in your state? :rolleyes:

Satan/Santa ???

Sure Santa can give me an illegal immigrant for christmas if he wants to ;)

Interesting to note that during the Christmas holidays many churches has someone dress up like Santa... Darn satan worshipping churches anyway ;)

Satan/Santa ???

Sure Santa can give me an illegal immigrant for christmas if he wants to ;)

Interesting to note that during the Christmas holidays many churches has someone dress up like Santa... Darn satan worshipping churches anyway ;)
I have never, even once in my life, ever, seen a Santa at a church. Every church that I have ever known of draw the focus of the holiday away from that commercialization and more towards the actual story. They teach the children of the actual story rather than that of Santa.

I think you are talking out your behind here....

Nope, seen it in at least 3 different churches personally. Perhaps the churches are talking out their behinds.
Anyone else out there seen santa in churches ? Or sacrificial conifers ?

Back