Stephen Fowler

I liked how this chap's wife was complaining about the lack of "advanced degrees" held by the other couple. Especially as she was seemingly unaware that being "certified" in a whole host of pseudo-scientific bollocks, such as "destination coaching", doesn't really amount to "an education" so much as marking oneself out as a gullible shitwit.

I'd give the bloke about 5 minutes in Britain before someone cut him to shreds verbally or literally. I mean, white trousers and "tree hugger" slogan t-shirts? Even our pissed up, piss-stained vagrants would be embarrassed to be seen dressed in such a manner.

YouTube - stephen fowler wife swap highlights

Anyone else heard of this pompous jackass? A friend just shot this too me.

Wow. That was a train wreck, I couldn't stop watching.

The mid-west husband doesn't seem like someone I would like, but his wife seems very sweet. I could get no sense of Fowler's wife at all. No idea who she is in there. Her husband is caricature. Hard to believe that's real. But whether it is or isn't, he's very horrible. You can see a little of top in him right? With the education obsession? But even Top can't be that horrible.

My verdict: Microscopic penis disorder with a massive amount of overcompensation.

I liked how this chap's wife was complaining about the lack of "advanced degrees" held by the other couple. Especially as she was seemingly unaware that being "certified" in a whole host of pseudo-scientific bollocks, such as "destination coaching", doesn't really amount to "an education" so much as marking oneself out as a gullible shitwit.

I'd give the bloke about 5 minutes in Britain before someone cut him to shreds verbally or literally. I mean, white trousers and "tree hugger" slogan t-shirts? Even our pissed up, piss-stained vagrants would be embarrassed to be seen dressed in such a manner.

LOL

Really! Destination coach! Too funny.

I was thinking the same thing... he was so obsessed with his money and 'intelligence' and then he dresses like shit. I have worn better clothes to mud volleyball tourneys. Which if you haven't played in one before means clothes you are about to throw out.

Wow. That was a train wreck, I couldn't stop watching.

The mid-west husband doesn't seem like someone I would like, but his wife seems very sweet. I could get no sense of Fowler's wife at all. No idea who she is in there. Her husband is caricature. Hard to believe that's real. But whether it is or isn't, he's very horrible. You can see a little of top in him right? With the education obsession? But even Top can't be that horrible.

My verdict: Microscopic penis disorder with a massive amount of overcompensation.

I couldnt either. The whole segment focused on the wife from Missouri and the pompous ass. Yes, I did think of Toppy when the obsession with 'higher degrees' kept coming up. I would have loved to see the wife from Missouri just beat the crap out of him. Guaranteed she could take him. But like you said, she seems too nice to lower herself to that idiots level.

I think his wife has cheered on this behavior from him before. She laughs as he sits directly across the table and starts into the same insults.

The Missouri couple appeared to try to learn something, or teach something. The Brit had already decided he would spend the entire time belittling the woman who would be in his house. I'm embarrassed he became a citizen, I wish we didn't have to claim him.

I think his wife has cheered on this behavior from him before. She laughs as he sits directly across the table and starts into the same insults.

The Missouri couple appeared to try to learn something, or teach something. The Brit had already decided he would spend the entire time belittling the woman who would be in his house. I'm embarrassed he became a citizen, I wish we didn't have to claim him.

I feel horrible for those kids. They will have little chance for a full life if they are unable to break out of the shadow of that moron.

The guy says on camera regarding his son "I won't force him to fence if he doesn't want to." Says it right in front of his son who replies "but I don't want to, you make me".

I feel horrible for those kids. They will have little chance for a full life if they are unable to break out of the shadow of that moron.

The guy says on camera regarding his son "I won't force him to fence if he doesn't want to." Says it right in front of his son who replies "but I don't want to, you make me".

Exactly. If you're going to insist on bullying your children i'd think that making them learn how to handle a sword wasn't the best course of action in the long run.

Yup. I said that earlier. However he has some adventures for him as soon as those kids get a bit of freedom. He can hold a strong hand over their early years but, like a preacher's daughter, as soon as they get a car or are in college...

I think the boy especially will be problematic, the girl appeared a bit more brainwashed and ready to do and act just like her father.

Everything the left dislikes in evangelicals was present in this guy, just flowing in the other direction.

Back