Stephen Fry on Bullying

cancel2 2022

Canceled
MAkSE.jpg

Actually, the best thing to do is let the bully consume energy with bluff and bluster, while you remain calm. Then bleed them out a bit more with a little teasing. Then whip their ass.

The best thing to do is grow up, become their boss, and let them watch you come into work in your Lamborghini with golf clubs for your "long lunch" as you deny them yet another promotion.

The best thing to do is grow up, become their boss, and let them watch you come into work in your Lamborghini with golf clubs for your "long lunch" as you deny them yet another promotion.

That only happens after the matador scene.

Then the bully steals your kids time machine, goes back to the past, marries your wife and takes over the WORLD!

Ehhh, I appreciate his thoughts but that's a metaphor for a dying America. Football is a soon to be dying sport or it will be radically transormed. Auburn vs Alabama is poor virtual slaves going braindead playing for drunken fools going braindead all trying to impress their dying parents. The science is in, but maybe some overweight wannabe will come on here and claim Junior was just a wimp. Yeah right. They are already scrambling to cover it up with the PR campaigns, but I don't think it is going to work. Momma's and good daddy's won't let their babies grow up to be human missiles for long. Soon they will start pushing them to other sports and the talent pool for football will dry up.

Baseball is a thinking man's game and STILL America's past time. Back to the point, who wrote the book on beating the bully, Joe Maddon. You want a metphor for America then it is the Zen Master Joe Maddon's life climaxing in last year's inevitable defeat of the "Greatest Team in the History of Baseball." Francona, who was hired over Joe, took the bullet but he got beat by the greates coach EVER. He has already made Valentine his b!+(#. The man has completely transformed the game and saved it from its demise during the steroid era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Maddon
http://deadspin.com/5941000/joe-mad...entine-for-dragging-him-into-his-radio-tirade

I think I will vote for Joe Maddon for President. He has a degree in economics and he stand up for the hoodies! Thanksmas is sort of silly (I mean is it really that long of a wait between the two holidays), but oh well.

http://joesthanksmas.com/

Baseball is gay like you!

Yeah, it's a happy sport. Look at Clemens. He don't care if he's not in the show. Look at Nolan before him, now he is one of the greatest executives ever. Poor Junior was a happy man...

Baseball rules! Football is a fun game, but it's not worth it. No person that actually cares about the players as people would try to defend it. It's going to fall.

I am sure I could beat or challenge you in just about any sport you like, though.

Yeah, it's a happy sport. Look at Clemens. He don't care if he's not in the show. Look at Nolan before him, now he is one of the greatest executives ever. Poor Junior was a happy man...

Baseball rules! Football is a fun game, but it's not worth it. No person that actually cares about the players as people would try to defend it. It's going to fall.

I am sure I could beat or challenge you in just about any sport you like, though.
Lets do mma
Watching paint dry is more exciting than baseball, only vegans and fags like baseball

Lets do mma
Watching paint dry is more exciting than baseball, only vegans and fags like baseball

And people who enjoy strategy.

Yeah, we could do mma too. Like I said, I will either beat you or at the very least challenge you. Hopefully, you outweigh me, that will make it easier.

What's funny is most people don't realize that it's far safer than boxing or even football, but most people don't think far enough ahead to grasp that. My guess, is that's you.

And people who enjoy strategy.

Yeah, we could do mma too. Like I said, I will either beat you or at the very least challenge you. Hopefully, you outweigh me, that will make it easier.

What's funny is most people don't realize that it's far safer than boxing or even football, but most people don't think far enough ahead to grasp that. My guess, is that's you.
I'm well aware, I have a black belt and wrestled in college. Get some if you want it, doubt you'd man up. Being a pansy baseball guy

You can't think on your feet or you would be able to tell me something about your supposed faith and not reveal yourself. You are nothing.

Back