Steve Harvey announces wrong Miss Universe

Y31Gklk.jpg

Paul Harvey would have been more entertaining.

"Hello, Americans. Stand-by for boobs! ...Earlier this evening, she was crowned Miss Universe. And now you know, the breast of the story!"

the poor woman from Columbia

what in the hell she was put through here.

she should share he crown.

If I was Miss phillipines I would request it

Oh man....you should have watched it from my perspective. As most of you know my wife is a Filipina and in the Philippines beauty contest are like the NFL or NASCAR here only it's the women who are the crazed fans. Also, in international beauty contest the Filipino candidate is like the Susan Lucci of beauty contest. Always fated to be in the final five or the first runner up but never winning.

So my wife was up for this pageant like it was the Super Bowl. Every time Ms. Philippines advanced I kept teasing her, from the beginning "She's going to lose to Ms. Columbia. Ms. Philippines always loses to a beautiful Latina." to which the misses threw a number of objects at me and said things that were very un-Christian. I mean she was really into it.

So much to my wife's chagrin Ms. Columbia keeps advancing along with Ms. Philippines which has my wife really worried cause Ms. Columbia is SMOKING HOT!

So it gets to the final round and Steve Harvey screws up and Ms. Columbia was humiliated in front of a billion viewers and my wife starts doing her Happy Dance and dogging on poor Ms. Columbia like a nose guard who just sacked a quarter back. I mean she just as pleased at Ms Columbia's international humiliation as she was the Ms. Philippines won!

Scares me and I'm fearless!

The objectification of women by these type of contests really bothers you, eh Watermark?

So clearly you believe the women in those contests are being forced against their will to participate? Or do YOU get to dictate to them how they should choose to live their lives and what events they are allowed to participate in?

screen-shot-2015-12-20-at-10-35-37-pm.jpg

Leave it to the black guy to fuck up...he had one job and he could not even do that right.

See what happens, Trump sold the Miss Universe pageant 6 months ago, and it all goes to shit.

the poor woman from Columbia

what in the hell she was put through here.

she should share he crown.

If I was Miss phillipines I would request it

why should philipines have to share her crown when the other people fucked up? fuck that. it's hers.

miss Philippines is way hotter than miss colombia. it was the right decision.
There are a ton of hot chicks like her in the Philippines. Go to a popular night club in Manila and half the young ladies there will be as hot or hotter than Ms. Universe.

The have like a whole minor league systems for beauty contests. It starts at the neighborhood level, advances to the town or city level then a provincial contest and the winners of those compete at the national level. They invest heavily in them to. Even the local level ones have a whole lot invested in them.

When my wife was 17 she won her neighborhood beauty contest and came in second for the town contest. Last time we visited I was asked to be a judge for her home towns annual beauty contest. One of the hardest jobs I ever had. They were all gorgeous young ladies.

And the Filipino's are viscous too. When an asinine judge asked one of the 17 year old girls a question on public policy that would have stumped Hillary Clinton and when the poor kid couldn't answer the question the audience started hissing and booing at her until she lost it and started crying.

You would have loved it! LOL

So clearly you believe the women in those contests are being forced against their will to participate? Or do YOU get to dictate to them how they should choose to live their lives and what events they are allowed to participate in?

So you really are an idiot?
Clearly I am trolling WM nothing more, nothing less jerkoff
But yeah, go with that Simplefreak.
See how much mileage you can get.
I am estimating 75 additional posts before you STFU

By the way idiot, people can volunteer for activities which objectify women.
Look at centerfolds for example. Or beauty contests.
Dumbfuck.

Back