Steve McNair...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Killed at his home. Two shots to the head, two to the chest.

They have yet to determine if it was a murder suicide event, they continue to not announce findings on the girl friend with one shot to the head.

Bizarre.

Hey ouzo/Grind, did anybody have him on their funeral pool?

This is such a shame, and I can only feel so sad for his wife and sons. Nearly everything I've read about the guy has shown him to be an exceptional person, outgoing, generous, largely selfless. To have all that overshadowed by his final moments and all that's emerged as a result is so sad, because it is this, now, for which he'll be largely remembered by many people, certainly by those who didn't know much about him before this. And this final memory is what his poor wife will have to remember for the rest of her life. He's gone, he won't suffer for it, but she and her family will.

Killed at his home. Two shots to the head, two to the chest.

They have yet to determine if it was a murder suicide event, they continue to not announce findings on the girl friend with one shot to the head.

Bizarre.

Hey ouzo/Grind, did anybody have him on their funeral pool?

nopppe.

My boy posted this on Facebook, made me laugh (though still a tragedy):

Ok let me get this straight, she was already a woman on the side,and she shot Steve McNair because of ANOTHER woman??? If she hadn't made 1st string by now what did she expect???

My boy posted this on Facebook, made me laugh (though still a tragedy):

Ok let me get this straight, she was already a woman on the side,and she shot Steve McNair because of ANOTHER woman??? If she hadn't made 1st string by now what did she expect???

LMAO :p So wrong, so funny, and so true.

Back