Stock Market UP!

We don't sem to have many finiancial guru's on here LadyT.
spinner might drop by though.
I am not complaining either my 401K is finally growing since the republicans started falling from favor. hmmmm.....

We don't sem to have many finiancial guru's on here LadyT.
spinner might drop by though.
I am not complaining either my 401K is finally growing since the republicans started falling from favor. hmmmm.....
If it hasn't been growing the past 5 years after the recovery then you are one inept investor.

Yep just about as inept as most others, it grew, but very slowly I like the pace of this year much better.
Even with that. The growth has been consistent and sustainable according to the experts. Pretending that there was no growth before is just wishful remembering.

Implying that there was even growth all across the board is deceitful. There were winners and there were losers. And one is limited in the choices one can have with their 401K just a bit.

In any case I like what the market has done since the republicans began to fall down.

Implying that there was even growth all across the board is deceitful. There were winners and there were losers. And one is limited in the choices one can have with their 401K just a bit.

In any case I like what the market has done since the republicans began to fall down.
The stock market likes Gridlock, it always has.

However implying that now there is growth across the board would be equally deceitful.

Back