Stop Asking About God

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I've seen this a lot lately where people are asking about God. Like God has a fucking thing to do with what we're doing here right now. We aren't here to worship. We're here to do our thing, not God's thing...our thing. Shut the fuck up about God and understand the first person I'm looking to shoot in the head is the one waving a flag and carrying a cross.

Stop Asking About God! Shut the fuck up about God and understand the first person I'm looking to shoot in the head is the one waving a flag and carrying a cross.
^^ Exactly why we need red flag laws to keep mentally unstable people from owning firearms.

I've seen this a lot lately where people are asking about God. Like God has a fucking thing to do with what we're doing here right now. We aren't here to worship. We're here to do our thing, not God's thing...our thing. Shut the fuck up about God and understand the first person I'm looking to shoot in the head is the one waving a flag and carrying a cross.

I have a feeling that you trying to shoot Jesus in the head wouldn’t work out to good

You show your ignorance about God

Yep. He's asking why I tolerate assholes who think the guys at Charlie Hebdo deserved to die. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Yet you hear voices in your head giving you conspiracy theories that you refuse to tell anybody

Back