Stop, collaborate and listen, white hair is glistenen.

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
So I took some time off this summer and stopped shaving. My buddy comes over and is like, dude, are you growing a beard? And I said no, tried one in college for fun and it annoyed me. So he challenged me to go for another 30 days. I said I'd think about it and we'll set terms of the bet.

I thought it for 5 minutes and said pizza of the winners choice. It was on.

I'm now 30 odd days in of this odyssey, seen a few clients and they claim to love the rugged good look. Whatevah. I notice my beard hairs are freaking white, most are brown, but there is definitely a noticeable white in about a 1/3 of ma infamass 35 day bearded fool who agreed to this.

At first I was puzzled as my asshole buddy chuckled. I said how can this be, I thought the head went white or Grey before the beard. He had no idea why.

So I Google it and found not one common answer. As I a kid I was very blonde. 30s became more brown than blonde.

I canna want to keep it for a while at this point, bought a shaver kit and it is all trim and stuff, but the white. WTH?

And there is no white up top.

Last edited:
My third and second wives approve, but my first wife does not. My three wives cohabitat peacefully, but I fear the beard may break this holy moly communion up.

Seeks help for a friend.

Back