STOP SAYING AXE TO GRIND!!!!!!!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
everyday, when i come to jpp, the first thing I do is use the search feature, so I know what you guys are all up to and what you about me when you think I am not paying attention, due to you all mention my name

O_____________O

But lately, the cursed phrase "axe to grind" is FUCKING UP ALL MY SHIT. Now it's hard for me to tell when people are talking about me or talking about grinding corn in iowa.(true story)

STOP! :(

io4MA.png

everyday, when i come to jpp, the first thing I do is use the search feature, so I know what you guys are all up to and what you about me when you think I am not paying attention, due to you all mention my name

O_____________O

But lately, the cursed phrase "axe to grind" is FUCKING UP ALL MY SHIT. Now it's hard for me to tell when people are talking about me or talking about grinding corn in iowa.(true story)

STOP! :(

io4MA.png
So why do you have an axe to grind about us using a cliche?

you don't use an axe to grind corn in Iowa.........I find it interesting that you do searches to see if anyone is talking about you behind your back......you should check the PM files.....that's where the juicy stuff is......

Back