Store

Cancel7

Banned
Damo where is this store? I went into the chat room and didn't see any links to it, I had the impression from earlier that was where it is?

I can't believe there has been shopping here all this time and I didn't know about it.

Ohh, right under pregnancy...? thanks!

Which brings up a question...

Wtf? Why is that there Damo? I never noticed it until she just pointed it out. There is a whole underworld of this site you had hidden from us with vaults of JPP mugs and pregnancy advice.

I can help with the other part. But its au' natural only.

Damo thinks I'm going to pay for it, can you believe that? I guess he will do anything to bring in revenue here.

Well, I was drinking wine while starting some of my thanksgiving baking and cooking, can you tell? So stop making me offers I am in no condition to refuse Beefy! ;)

Damo thinks I'm going to pay for it, can you believe that? I guess he will do anything to bring in revenue here.

Well, I was drinking wine while starting some of my thanksgiving baking and cooking, can you tell? So stop making me offers I am in no condition to refuse Beefy! ;)

I'm an opportunist, what can I say? My services are free, and they come with a view, and you can sit in the massage chair after.

Damo where is this store? I went into the chat room and didn't see any links to it, I had the impression from earlier that was where it is?

I can't believe there has been shopping here all this time and I didn't know about it.
It's under the "Links" link in the header bar at the top of every page.

Which brings up a question...

Wtf? Why is that there Damo? I never noticed it until she just pointed it out. There is a whole underworld of this site you had hidden from us with vaults of JPP mugs and pregnancy advice.
One of our members runs the website. I asked for links that members may want to see up there.

Back