Strange day

jakemax

Banned
The wife went to the store and I was cooking up some bacon. I took the three pieces out and lay them in the pan, getting raw bacon grease on my hands. I turned the stove on and then had to go to the little boys room. I didn't wash my hands until I got back to the kitchen. Before I could do anything else there was a knock on the door, I opened it and it was the 40 something widow from next door.

I invited her in and she said she wanted to talk to my wife about a quilt and I told her to take a seat and my wife would be back soon. Unfortunately she stumbled and fell toward me knocking us both down with her landing awkwardly on top of me about halfway down. She got a funny look on her face and said, "Do you have bacon grease on your dick", and I said yes. Well, the next few minutes were unbelievable. I never expected that. Said she'd be back.

Weird. Glad she had her dentures out.

The wife went to the store and I was cooking up some bacon. I took the three pieces out and lay them in the pan, getting raw bacon grease on my hands. I turned the stove on and then had to go to the little boys room. I didn't wash my hands until I got back to the kitchen. Before I could do anything else there was a knock on the door, I opened it and it was the 40 something widow from next door.

I invited her in and she said she wanted to talk to my wife about a quilt and I told her to take a seat and my wife would be back soon. Unfortunately she stumbled and fell toward me knocking us both down with her landing awkwardly on top of me about halfway down. She got a funny look on her face and said, "Do you have bacon grease on your dick", and I said yes. Well, the next few minutes were unbelievable. I never expected that. Said she'd be back.

Weird. Glad she had her dentures out.

Strange author too I see

Back