Strange that no one has brought up the gas gouging bill

uscitizen

Villified User
A taboo subject or something ?

Looks like setting the stage for at least a token show of force by congress against the oil companies. Of course the law is written so vaguely on what is gouging that it has no real teeth.

M'eh. It is a feel-good law made for the people who wanted "action" to curb the horrible corporate greed.

Exactly...

M'eh. It is a feel-good law made for the people who wanted "action" to curb the horrible corporate greed.

and the oil companies( and all major Corporations) have our rep's in their proverbial 'Hip Pocket'...The only way this 'gouging' will stop is when Middle America says enough is enough...another Boston Tea Party is on the horizon...along with not voting for the usual suspects...if everyone voted their conscience and went for the protest vote another party...well these corrupt re'ps(Both GOP/DNC party of one) would be standing in the un-employment lines as well as welfare lines...imho!

Lol...

Naah they would just be lobbyists BB.....

The culture of corruption is too deep....

True enough...however it is 'World Wide'...and you want to "Cut and Run'??
sorry I just worry about my little town and country..and will fight to the bitter end!

and the oil companies( and all major Corporations) have our rep's in their proverbial 'Hip Pocket'...The only way this 'gouging' will stop is when Middle America says enough is enough...another Boston Tea Party is on the horizon...along with not voting for the usual suspects...if everyone voted their conscience and went for the protest vote another party...well these corrupt re'ps(Both GOP/DNC party of one) would be standing in the un-employment lines as well as welfare lines...imho!
What makes you think there's a revolution brewing? The middle class is too lazy to take step one - which is to get out of your damn SUV. I see no fewer SUVs than before and they haven't even slowed down below 80mph. God forbid they share a ride with someone.

Sure can whine like motherf ers though.

What makes you think there's a revolution brewing? The middle class is too lazy to take step one - which is to get out of your damn SUV. I see no fewer SUVs than before and they haven't even slowed down below 80mph. God forbid they share a ride with someone.

Sure can whine like motherf ers though.

ain't that the truth.

Back