Strange

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I've had six beers. I had like ten tabs up, and I've been working through them. I just got through the last eight, and I came to a prompt to post a thread on Whatever Goes, that I had apparently forgotten. I have no fucking clue what I was going to post a thread on here, but I feel I must pay my forgotten memory a tribute.

You are officially clear to ignore any of my threads from now on, BTW.

I've had six beers. I had like ten tabs up, and I've been working through them. I just got through the last eight, and I came to a prompt to post a thread on Whatever Goes, that I had apparently forgotten. I have no fucking clue what I was going to post a thread on here, but I feel I must pay my forgotten memory a tribute.

Keep doing what I'm doing. Gotcha.

don't forget this one important thing

Why would any of us, do anything different then we allready do?

Featherweight. I just sold my new paddle board. I'm using the money to back my neighbor in a WSOP bracelet event. C'mon bigDshaggyJ

And I've been donkin' heavily. Total donkin. Grind, you tried the 135 sng 4+40 RUSH TOURNEYS YET? Goddamned caps lock. I'm high.

Just busted out with a flush draw and top pair against a straight. Onward and upward.

Damn you guys this is some very boring drunk posting, can you step it up next time?

Well, I decided not to get just utterly blasted tonight, so I bought a 6 pack instead of a 12 pack. Next time I'll just buy a whole bottle of whiskey to make you happy. I'm a true asshole after half a fifth.

BTW, people, look at this!

Ai2sp.gif

Back