Study: Masturbation May Prevent Prostate Cancer

cawacko

As if men need any more incentive.

Study: Masturbation May Prevent Prostate Cancer

Men who frequently masturbate appear to have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer, Australian researchers reported.

Researchers from the Cancer Council of Victoria found that men who masturbated more than five times each week were one-third less likely to develop the cancer.

The study surveyed 1,000 men who developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who did not, and all were between the ages of 20 and 50, according to a report on Monday on the gay and lesbian news site PlanetOut.

Researchers told the BBC last week that the prostate produces one of the fluids involved in ejaculation and that frequent masturbation appears to flush out carcinogens.

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, the Web site reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352278,00.html

I have never understood the maligning of masterbation.

I have always thought that practice makes perfect.

Why should it not apply in this area?

I'm not maligning it. I'm all for it. I'm just saying if men think it is also good for their health many may never leave the house.

Well Hell..............

I better get busy...guess it's like riding a bike...it will all come back to me...and just think no more dinner dates and endless compliments to achieve the end result...and no more Doctor visits for yearly check ups...all the money saved and wow instant gratification all rolled into one...:woot:

Because most men want to be perfect at sex, not at masturbation.

In case anyone were wondering, I masturbated a ridiculous amount of times today. Gotta stay healthy.

Your prostate will thank you.

Disclaimer: talking to your prostate and masturbating all day may make people think your are crazy.

Oh I wasnt telling him he could not talk to his prostate and masturbate all day long I was just warning him if he talked to his prostate and masturbated all day long people may think hes crazy.

He may not care about that if he is masturbating all day long though. He may just sore instead.

Oh I wasnt telling him he could not talk to his prostate and masturbate all day long I was just warning him if he talked to his prostate and masturbated all day long people may think hes crazy.

He may not care about that if he is masturbating all day long though. He may just sore instead.

Guys get told they are pussies if they masturbate at all----no biggie.

Back