Sugar Bowl - Hellz Yeah!!

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
OSU fuckin' put Arkansas in its place, although the Buckeyes started to suck in the second half. That safety was an embarrassment. Now, I wasn't rooting for OSU as a fan, or for the sake of the Big 10, but it was nice to see them win, and especially, to see Arkansas lose.

OSU FTW!!

I will of course, be rooting for the Ducks to win in the affirmative, and not just for Auburn to lose, because its my conference and my neighbor, so to speak. We Warshingtonians and Oregonians gotz to stick together!! :D

OSU fuckin' put Arkansas in its place, although the Buckeyes started to suck in the second half. That safety was an embarrassment. Now, I wasn't rooting for OSU as a fan, or for the sake of the Big 10, but it was nice to see them win, and especially, to see Arkansas lose.

OSU FTW!!

I will of course, be rooting for the Ducks to win in the affirmative, and not just for Auburn to lose, because its my conference and my neighbor, so to speak. We Warshingtonians and Oregonians gotz to stick together!! :D

Yep, good to see OSU have a number in the win column in bowls against SEC teams. 1-9 is way better than 0-10.

I guess when you can defer your punishment from the NCAA until the following year it helps, huh?

I had to laugh and Mott had to cringe, when the commentator said "OSU is the most SEC like team in the big ten".

I had to laugh and Mott had to cringe, when the commentator said "OSU is the most SEC like team in the big ten".
I threw my beer at the TV when Blackledge said that! LOL It was a great game. We put the beat down on the hogs ass on the first half but lost a lot of guys on defense to injury and the heat and humidity but fuck it, that's just part of football, like playing when it's 17 degrees out and the field is like a parking lot but our defense did arise to the occasion. I don't know what game the media assholes were watching and TP did have a great game but anyone who knows anything about football knows Cameron Heyward was the MVP of that game. The man was a beast! Arkansas just could not deal with the speed of our defensive line. It was a dissapointing second half to be sure but WTF we came out with the W. Hell of a game. I was on the edge of my chair the whole second half.

OSU FTW!!

The safety my ass, letting the punt get blocked when you pretty much have the game wrapped up was embarrassing.

I threw my beer at the TV when Blackledge said that! LOL It was a great game. We put the beat down on the hogs ass on the first half but lost a lot of guys on defense to injury and the heat and humidity but fuck it, that's just part of football, like playing when it's 17 degrees out and the field is like a parking lot but our defense did arise to the occasion. I don't know what game the media assholes were watching and TP did have a great game but anyone who knows anything about football knows Cameron Heyward was the MVP of that game. The man was a beast! Arkansas just could not deal with the speed of our defensive line. It was a dissapointing second half to be sure but WTF we came out with the W. Hell of a game. I was on the edge of my chair the whole second half.

Heyward played one helluva game. I agree that he should have been the MVP.

I had no idea he was Ironhead's son. I'd gladly take little Ironhead on the Saints next year he was MVP by far.

I guess when you can defer your punishment from the NCAA until the following year it helps, huh?

Further proof that the NCAA needs to get a life. First it makes a fucking retarded ruling on a fucking retarded rule, and then it backpedals slightly, because, uh, them bowls are kind of a big deal.

Further proof that the NCAA needs to get a life. First it makes a fucking retarded ruling on a fucking retarded rule, and then it backpedals slightly, because, uh, them bowls are kind of a big deal.

It might not be as retarded a ruling as was initially thought.

Apparently Pryor has gotten 2 tickets in 2 different "loaner" cars from a local dealership. Pryor claims he had the loaners when his car was in the shop, but the odds of his only two tickets coming in two loaner cars is kinda farfetched. Plus, the dealership let him take car to his home in PA, and called it a "test drive".

I guess it could be a coincidence that the same dealership has some of his signed jerseys on display.

If I owned a bar or a restraunt and Pryor walked in, with in reasonable limits, the chow and drinks would be on me! We make superstars out of these kids, exploit them for millions of dollars, while they live like paupers and they act shocked when they do what any other American would do, make capital of their popularity. What pisses me off is some hypocritical administrator making a 6 figure or better income off the backs of these mostly poor kids assasinating their character. There's not a Div I campus in the nation that could survive this kind of scrutiny. I wonder how often Julio Jones pays for his own dinner when he goes out and why would that be different then getting a Tatt?

If I owned a bar or a restraunt and Pryor walked in, with in reasonable limits, the chow and drinks would be on me! We make superstars out of these kids, exploit them for millions of dollars, while they live like paupers and they act shocked when they do what any other American would do, make capital of their popularity. What pisses me off is some hypocritical administrator making a 6 figure or better income off the backs of these mostly poor kids assasinating their character. There's not a Div I campus in the nation that could survive this kind of scrutiny. I wonder how often Julio Jones pays for his own dinner when he goes out and why would that be different then getting a Tatt?

I guess the difference is that they have evidence of the tatt?

I agree that its all bullshit. But you would be surprised at how many places near campus won't comp stuff for athletes, especially the football team. Maybe when we are a few more years away from the probation we suffered they will go back, but that is still a sore subject in T-town.

Back