Suicide bombers?

Cancel7

Banned
I don't know if this story is on the up and up, or if it is "propaganda". But what I do know is that the JFK "plot" was a crock of shit, and if this story here was coming out of Iran or Iraq, "US intelligence officials" would not be playing it down; they'd be playing it up.

So, two possible scenerios. They are playing it down because true or not, they don't want to draw attention to our failure in Afghanistan, because it's not the agenda to send more troops there.

Or, it's true, and they're playing it down because 1) they need another terror attack here, and 2) when it happens, they'll blame Iran. Because Iran is the agenda.

"Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

I don't know if this story is on the up and up, or if it is "propaganda". But what I do know is that the JFK "plot" was a crock of shit, and if this story here was coming out of Iran or Iraq, "US intelligence officials" would not be playing it down; they'd be playing it up.

So, two possible scenerios. They are playing it down because true or not, they don't want to draw attention to our failure in Afghanistan, because it's not the agenda to send more troops there.

Or, it's true, and they're playing it down because 1) they need another terror attack here, and 2) when it happens, they'll blame Iran. Because Iran is the agenda.

"Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

Is it your usual MO to discuss an issue, and when you are finished, then reveal the issue involved? Of so, OK, but it is confusing.

I've told you people since they were gunning to invade Iraq that Iran was the actual target.

And doniston... In your sig, it would be loseth and throwest. I'm not normally a spelling nazi but "ist" as a suffix makes the word into a noun.

A "throwist" would be "one who throws".

I think it's because it is in a sig that it bothers me so much.

I've told you people since they were gunning to invade Iraq that Iran was the actual target.

And doniston... In your sig, it would be loseth and throwest. I'm not normally a spelling nazi but "ist" as a suffix makes the word into a noun.

Well, plus, you're anal.

1) Looks like al qaeda propaganda. But, who knows?

2) I know that Shia Iran and sunni Al Qaeda are blood enemies. They're not likely to cooperate. But, of course Bush will lie and try to tie al muslims and islamic groups, with one broad brush. That's how his comic-book mind works.

I agree with throwest, but not loseth. However, I was not the originator, only the reporter, but I find the intent quite accurate.

I agree with throwest, but not loseth. However, I was not the originator, only the reporter, but I find the intent quite accurate.

Damo is correct. The word is "loseth". It's the engineer in him; the scientist and statistician in me.
We're both anal.

Back