Suicide Pact

cancel2 2022

Canceled
After both suffering from depression for a while, a man and his wife were going to commit suicide together. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, he started to feel a lot better. So he thought, “Fuck it, soldier on!” as you do!!!

Last edited:
After both suffering from depression for a while, a man and his wife were going to commit suicide together. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, he started to feel a lot better. So he thought, “Fuck it, soldier on!” as you do!!!

[ ] Lame

[ ] Boring

[ ] Not funny

[ ] bogman and a hat

[ ] not english

[x] all of the above

Thank you for that little glimpse into the hell that is your life.

This is the sort of thing trump would do. If Malaria committed suicide, he'd just move on to another woman. I hear Karen McDougal is single. She's a trump supporter and has had trump's tiny orange dick in her mouth and up her butt and cunt. It's a match made in republicunt heaven.

This is the sort of thing trump would do. If Malaria committed suicide, he'd just move on to another woman. I hear Karen McDougal is single. She's a trump supporter and has had trump's tiny orange dick in her mouth and up her butt and cunt. It's a match made in republicunt heaven.

Bill didn't wait on Hillary. He moved on and on and on and on.

tom, have you ever noticed no one finds your jokes funny? it's not us, it's you. time to stop.

Thanks, I know who to ban next time!! Did you find it funny to make jokes about digging up my dead mother and having sex with her? Is that why you've changed your name to Deep Grind?

I find this pretty funny and topical, but I bet you don't even know what it's about, do you? Is that why you've changed your name to Deep Grind?

FB_IMG_1550666625565.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I know who to ban next time!! Did you find it funny to make jokes about digging up my dead mother and having sex with her? Is that why you've changed your name to Deep Grind?

I find this pretty funny and topical, but I bet you don't even know what it's about, do you? Is that why you've changed your name to Deep Grind?

View attachment 8758

Bet you don't know why this is funny either!

FB_IMG_1550670393678.jpg

Back