Suits

I am a big fan of it myself. My girlfriend also loves it, so we have yet another show to watch together.
Sweet! Things in common are a good relationship builder. Mad Men the other? I am also starting to watch Breaking Bad! Man, that is another intense show!

Sweet! Things in common are a good relationship builder. Mad Men the other? I am also starting to watch Breaking Bad! Man, that is another intense show!

No, I haven't been watching Mad Men. Actually, we are both fans of Dexter (although I don't think she really liked this last season) and Elementary, and we keep looking for shows that we both like. We have kind of enjoyed watching Mob Doctor together...

No, I haven't been watching Mad Men. Actually, we are both fans of Dexter (although I don't think she really liked this last season) and Elementary, and we keep looking for shows that we both like. We have kind of enjoyed watching Mob Doctor together...

Is Elementary good? I thought it looked interesting! Like I need another show! Downtown Abbey is my favorite right now, spectacular show

I pretty much will watch anything Sherlock Holmes.

You should watch the BBC show The Hour. I absolutely loved the first season, and my girlfriend said she'd look into it. Only 10 episodes, so it will be quick getting through...

You should watch the BBC show The Hour. I absolutely loved the first season, and my girlfriend said she'd look into it. Only 10 episodes, so it will be quick getting through...

Thanks, I will chek it out! I love Sherlock Holmes as well!

netflix has season 2

love that show

Back