Summary of Tom Prendergast (TLDR) Week 1

• even "blue-tak" has multi tasking capabilities, unlike the ipad :good4u:
  • The name of the volcano that blew up, seems nonsensical, as if a cat wrote it
  • Posted some link spam on how to put lots of food on your plate from a salad bar. (almost no one at all cared about this)
  • Posted some nice pictures of clouds from 5 years ago

Stay tuned next week, TLDR - Pendergrast is your one weekly stop on all things Prendergrast, I read the threads, so YOU don't have to.

• Posted some link spam on how to put lots of food on your plate from a salad bar. (almost no one at all cared about this)

Stay tuned next week, TLDR - Pendergrast is your one weekly stop on all things Prendergrast, I read the threads, so YOU don't have to.

so you bought one of the 20 blue's sold?

You would be pretty fucking useless as a minute taker, you have completely missed my Afghanistan thread.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=25761

Last edited:
Back