sup

so who's being retarded lately?

Are there people actually defending the puppet in chief that craps his pants everyday?

I bet you retards wanted kyle rittenhouse convicted as well even though it was obvious he broke no laws and was attacked by violent pedophile thugs

what other debauchery are you seal clapping mouthbreeders defending? Are you happy that america looks weaker than ever?

Have you sheep been double tripple vavxxed and superboosted?

Is ILA still disappeared?

Happy Christmas

even though I've been here barely a year, I still know to threadban desh

Are there people actually defending the puppet in chief that craps his pants everyday?

I bet you retards wanted kyle rittenhouse convicted as well even though it was obvious he broke no laws and was attacked by violent pedophile thugs

what other debauchery are you seal clapping mouthbreeders defending? Are you happy that america looks weaker than ever?

Happy Christmas

Dammit I lost my pipe lighter.

Dammit I lost my pipe lighter.

You can borrow mine

51M7oybpClL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Complete with poker, crack scoop and packer :)

Happy Christmas

Red Team has been smashed. Their Leadership has vanished. 'Freedom911' has never returned. 'Legion' still posting his Clickbait. PMP has been replaced as 'Christian Caliph' by this self-proclaimed 'Clinical Psychologist' Uncle Dutch guy. 'Owl' still attempting to take over 'TOP' Tribute Thread. 'Billie' ... unfounded rumors persist in that he finally committed suicide. 'Bangkok Tom' pushing Boeing as a Good Buying Opportunity. Left-wing Idiots trying to tell Right-wing 'Freedom to Die' patriots they should get vaccinated. (why would they do that?)

Victory 2022 & 2024!

:victory2:

Red Team has been smashed. Their Leadership has vanished. 'Freedom911' has never returned. 'Legion' still posting his Clickbait. PMP has been replaced as 'Christian Caliph' by this self-proclaimed 'Clinical Psychologist' Uncle Dutch guy. 'Owl' still attempting to take over 'TOP' Tribute Thread. 'Billie' ... unfounded rumors persist in that he finally committed suicide. 'Bangkok Tom' pushing Boeing as a Good Buying Opportunity. Left-wing Idiots trying to tell Right-wing 'Freedom to Die' patriots they should get vaccinated. (why would they do that?)

Victory 2022 & 2024!

:victory2:

Pretty much this.

Back