Superfreak

Superfreak! Welcome! It's about time you found us...the good guys! lol

How are ya doing?

Oh, and I am still Care4all! :)

care

No Care, I had not seen it.

My fat lil buddha buddy told me about the site, so I figured I would come and bless the sight with my always insightful rantings. :D

Glad to see so many people with different names, cause THAT won't confuse me too much. At least a few of you are under more familiar callings.

Can someone tell me why this site logs me out after what seems like five minutes of inactivity? Is there anyway to stop this?

Can someone tell me why this site logs me out after what seems like five minutes of inactivity? Is there anyway to stop this?
It should be much longer than 5 minutes. I lengthened the time of it. If you have it remember you it is likely you wouldn't notice it as it will log you in automatically.

Lady T... I'll be in NYC for the Big East Tourney this year.... if you are around I may have to drag you out for a beverage. That is IF you can handle being around a non-dem for that long. ;)

I'll be in Las Vegas in January 4th to the 6th... Maybe Desh can stand hanging with a libertarian-style Republican long enough to grab a beer.

"click remember me box when you sign in superfreak....that should keep you signed in..."

Thanks Care, that was Damo's suggestion as well. Typical Dem, stealing ideas and acting as if they are your own. :D

"click remember me box when you sign in superfreak....that should keep you signed in..."

Thanks Care, that was Damo's suggestion as well. Typical Dem, stealing ideas and acting as if they are your own. :D

I blame it on dial up and the slow response time :D, plus I had not read Damo's solution when I wrote that....but heh, I will do the right thing, as any "good dem" should ;) and own up to being slow as molasses and in this case, PERHAPS plagery of sorts, took place!!!! lol

care

Back