Supply chain status

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
So the Mind Molders the last few days have been out in force selling the narrative that the problem is getting better.

What is the truth?

tyvm

So the Mind Molders the last few days have been out in force selling the narrative that the problem is getting better.

What is the truth?

tyvm

Fuel will run out and they will blame it on another ransomware. Total stupidity.

Total stupidity if you believe them, too. Biden fucked up the fuel supply. Truckers can't get diesel right now.

That's going to lead to shortages. Beef is through the roof.

I'll call or go see somebody that's a beef supplier and find out wtf is up with that.

Fuel will run out and they will blame it on another ransomware. Total stupidity.

Total stupidity if you believe them, too. Biden fucked up the fuel supply. Truckers can't get diesel right now.

I'll call or go see somebody that's a beef supplier and find out wtf is up with that.

Please see post #3.

Excuse me mam, is that your dog?
No, it’s not.
Okay, thank you!

61gR3ZlRJsL.jpg

8baf1c3d-28e0-4b12-9f6e-ac8400979981.9679794e51d9d32843a0b198ea1b63c6.jpeg

Dire predictions!

Back