Support the right to arm squirrels

umm the squirrel was a dick, what are you talking about. the snake should have been the one to have the gun.

That squirrel probably has rabies. That is not normal squirrel behavior... Dang. Absolutely bonkers.

You WOULD defend snakes....

fuck off you squirrel defending asshole.

enough of your bullshit snake stomping propoganda. snakes have a long history in our country, they were part of our revolution, and are wrapped up in our countries institutions, constricting the nation until the last breath of tyranny is squeezed out of us.

Wikipedia:

"The rattlesnake, like the bald eagle and American Indian, came to symbolize American ideals and society.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]As the American Revolution grew, the snake began to see more use as a symbol of the colonies. In 1774, Paul Revere added it to the title of his paper, the Massachusetts Spy, as a snake joined to fight a British dragon.[SUP][4]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Additionally:[/SUP]
2Zr2ZGY.png

It's right in our countries beginnings, DON'T FUCK WITH SNAKES.

Even Ben Franklin saw the need to have snakes undivided into little pieces:

xCYHtpw.jpg

It's pretty fucking clear, accept snakes, or FUCKING DIE squirrel scum.

I have presented numerous examples of snakes being an integral part of our culture. You on the other hand HATE snakes. You simply can't stand that squirrels are essentially tree rats so you need to erase snakes from our lives. Squirrels deserve no sympathy, they are a plague on our backyards and must be eradicated at all costs. I smile at the thought that wherever there is a squirrel, A patriot isn't far away, looking forward with glee at the prospect of being able to kill it.

Snakes are here to stay, whether you like it or not. They have been with America since the beginning, and they are going to continue to be with us in the future, and there isn't a damn thing you traitorous snake snatchers can do about it.

:dealwithit:

Wow! I never realized that you were a lawyer apologist.

btw I am not afraid of snakes.
I just have little use for em.

I know some big tough guys who would face up to a gun but scream like a little girl when confronted by a snake.
Pretty funneh.

And you support our right to carry snakes?
How about the govt outlawing snake handling in churches?

Back