Surely everybody knows that!!

cancel2 2022

Canceled
The questions are getting too easy!

5068047_cb7eddef2f29f26375e92b0b4c94befa.jpg

Last edited:
A

This is just about my favorite show. Jeopardy! reruns used to be aired late on the GSN network. I don't know if their syndication ran out or what happened, but for the past few weeks Family Feud, (a real intellectual challenger) ;) , has replaced Jeopardy! The station's website still shows Alex et al. in that time slot.

I would guess Reykjavic, since its the only city in Iceland I'm familiar with, it being the capital and all. Which means its probably not correct...

I would guess Reykjavic, since its the only city in Iceland I'm familiar with, it being the capital and all. Which means its probably not correct...

I finally checked my atlas. Kopavogur, "B", is slightly southeast of Reykjavik and is the closest to the volcano. Hafnarfjorour is slightly south of Reykjavik and just west of Kopavogur. All three are pretty close together, though. The fourth place isn't shown on the map. Maybe it's another mountain.

These names are almost worse than Finnish words!

I finally checked my atlas. Kopavogur, "B", is slightly southeast of Reykjavik and is the closest to the volcano. Hafnarfjorour is slightly south of Reykjavik and just west of Kopavogur. All three are pretty close together, though. The fourth place isn't shown on the map. Maybe it's another mountain.

These names are almost worse than Finnish words!

actually... 'C' is the correct answer. It is closer to the volcano by 0.75 miles. :)

The fourth is not a city....

Back