Survey: Republicans are worst sex partners

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
-45 percent of those questioned said independents were better in the sack,

-36 percent who thought Democrats were the best lovers

-and just over 18 percent who rated Republicans as the real Don Juans.

The survey also found that Michelle Obama, the wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama, was considered by almost one in five respondents as the sexiest woman in politics.

Among former presidents, Bill Clinton emerged as the sexiest former US leader, beating Ronald Reagan by 58.8 percent to 21.7 percent.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Neither_Democrats_nor_Republicans_b_01152008.html

Give it up damo..........

They are also not women and therefore would not fit into the "sexiest women in politics" category.

you can't reason with desh and cippie...Cypress the vet loves Lassie...and desh the house mum...loves German Shepards! a nolo contender when trying to reason with them! At any rate they both love dogs...both want darla so bad it hurts!:cof1:

-45 percent of those questioned said independents were better in the sack,

-36 percent who thought Democrats were the best lovers

-and just over 18 percent who rated Republicans as the real Don Juans.

The survey also found that Michelle Obama, the wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama, was considered by almost one in five respondents as the sexiest woman in politics.

Among former presidents, Bill Clinton emerged as the sexiest former US leader, beating Ronald Reagan by 58.8 percent to 21.7 percent.

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Neither_Democrats_nor_Republicans_b_01152008.html

so 18% of the respondents were gay ?

I have heard on several occasions that conservative Christians report better sex lives than other demographics.

Granted, I saw this poll long ago and have no source for it, certainly nothing as professional sounding as "rawstory.com".

I have heard on several occasions that conservative Christians report better sex lives than other demographics.

Granted, I saw this poll long ago and have no source for it, certainly nothing as professional sounding as "rawstory.com".
LOL. This is based on that "Jesus Camp" movie with Ted Haggard bragging about how many orgasms a day he gave his wife.

I think every group will lay claim to this, and none would be wrong.

Although they say "it ain't the meat its the motion", I'll still rather the GOP women.
Politicalwomen.jpg

Both groups of those pictures scare the heck out of me.
But some of those in the republican group...well if that is the best you can do, the poll is accurate. coulter ?

Back