Suspicious sht in Washington?

If for some freakish reason anyone thought it would be a great idea to reinstal biden, the guy who pulled the most heinous warcrimes in american history, it makes me suspicious.

Like really really suspicious. How could it possibly be more damaging to foreign pollicy to out a war criminal as a war criminal for being a war criminal than it would be to reinstall that war criminal to the highest seat of leadership in the land? What incomprehensibly stupid fuck would think like that?

No, only junkies think like that, there's no other possible explanation. It makes me suspicious since thats exactly the supreme fuckup that just took place. Its not like the whole world doesn't know about jHoe's war crimes. Infact, it's pretty much only youtube, facebook, cnn, etc. Not the publishers mind you, you fucking morons that watch their bullshit. They routhlessly censored any user content referencing it. It's a verified coverup.

There's only a mountain of it to find. so as to pretend they weren't complicit with a coverup ever news site has at least one article. but you never seen it because they're often omitted from search results, either internal or web engine

The american public has a right to know this shit while they're running these same slime bags for office but zuckerberg and the rest of the top earning junky pederast slime took that right from you. You let them because partisanship. You're morons.

They couldnt possibly have thought they could censor it forever. Could they?

What supreme fktard would think some sht like that, hmm?

So it makes me suspicious.

I think everything going on right now is a lead up to a live action jfk reenactment. Look at the top three slime bags in charge, catholic. Jfk, catholic.

Whats to say besides catholics just dont mind butt pumping little colored boys for cheap heroin? Force feminise and castrate them while yer at it too huh. Maybe they can join the vatican like that wasnt the plan all along, i suppose.... maybe you can get a new mikeal jackson puppet?

So, im suspicious.

But dont take my word for it, search terms bacha bazi, pederast heroin farms, crap like that, it's an easy search but heres a good one

https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-sold...-blowing-whistle-on-afghan-muslim-pedophiles/

Btw, i tracked this deplorablefeed group as far as bulgaria. But pretty sure it’s all legit.

Last edited:
ODR2020Slide5.jpeg

So you plan by acting like a pederast while protecting pederasts was to get me banned for calling you the pederast faggot that you are?

I hope you die really really slow.

btw, i always get what i wish for.

Back