Symbiosis and the NWO

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
Which variety of symbiosis described below describes the new, closer, idealized globalist mode of coexistence?
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Symbiosishttp://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Symbiosis
Varieties of Symbiosis

1.Mutualism, a relationship in which members of two different species benefit and neither suffers. (+ +)

2.Commensalism, a relationship in which 'one party gains some benefit, whilst the other suffers no serious disadvantage.' (+ 0)

3.Parasitism, in which one member of the association benefits while the other is harmed. (+ -)

4.Amensalism, in which the association is disadvantageous to one member while the other is not affected. (− 0) Allelopathy can fall into this category.

5.Competition, in which both members are harmed by the relationship. (- -)

6.ectosymbiosis, in which the symbiont lives on the body surface of the host, including the inner surface of the digestive tract or the ducts of exocrine glands.

7.endosymbiosis, in which the symbiont lives within the tissues of the host; either in the intracellular space or extracellularly.
(the terms in the parentheses refer to whether one or both organisms benefits +, is harmed -, or remains neutral 0)

Last edited:
I knew some braindead neocon would want to perpetuate that myth. the truth is that all of this is being created through selling americans down the toilet. this is the assurance foreign leaders wanted to sign up for it all.

So, then AssHat, if trade between nations is bad for the richest partner, isn't trade between, for instance, a rich corporation an a poor individual unfair for the coporation? You can't only apply the scale to nations. In macroeconomics and every other discipline the rules of reality ignore artificial national lines carved out by greedy people making tribes like they're still children or in the stone age.

The Answer is PARASITISM

If you answered parasitism, you are a winner.

How so, AssHat? If I trade with someone in Japan, how am I "selling America"? I made that money. It neither hurts nor helps America for me to buy something from Japan. And who knows? If I bought well, and rewarded another individual for making a good part, maybe they'll buy back the good American products, instead of me having to prop up the shitty American products.

How so, AssHat? If I trade with someone in Japan, how am I "selling America"? I made that money. It neither hurts nor helps America for me to buy something from Japan. And who knows? If I bought well, and rewarded another individual for making a good part, maybe they'll buy back the good American products, instead of me having to prop up the shitty American products.

If you had american employees, but then fired them and moved production overseas to increase your profit, you just sold out americans.

The republicans have warped businessmen into doing this stuff, the liberals have been there telling us we deserve it for our evil. They're hand in glove.

well you do deserve it for your evil, unfortunately the liburrels are sucked right along with you cons.

Back