Take the Dixie Challenge!

I have been reading through some of the current threads, and I find a strange anomaly regarding pinhead commentary. It seems, no matter what the topic is, no matter what is being debated, the subject of George W. Bush always seems to come up. It's an obsession with them, apparently. It doesn't seem to matter that it's completely off-topic or un-related to what is being said, there will inevitably be some pinhead chiming in with yet another bashing of Bush, for our enjoyment.

Now, you wouldn't think, being in this day and time of razor thin political victories and close elections, they would be focusing so much energy and attention on one of the few men in the country who can't be elected president again. You would think, with the polls indicating this election will likely come down to the swing voters, they would spend more time trying to woo some of the record-setting number of Bush supporters from the last election, instead of pissing them all off. But it's almost as if Bush is running for a 3rd term, and they are hell-bent on attacking him, instead of their opponent.

I think it is a grave political miscalculation, because the more they bluster over Bush, the more they turn off former Bush supporters, who may have had an outside chance of voting Democrat this time. Obama will sorely need these votes to win in November, but the pinheads are pushing them away as fast and furiously as they can. They seem determined to make the Obama constituency more liberally 'pure' than that of John Kerry. I think this can be done, but I don't think it will win in November. America never goes for extremists, right or left.

Okay.... so we come to the "challenge" part. I am thinking, in order to show pinheads some good examples of behavior, we should seek out any thread of political nature (or non-political, for that matter) where there is absolutely no mention of the Bush administration or its policies by the left. That is, if any exist and you can find them! Just post the link here, so that pinheads can see how it's possible to have a political discussion (or non political) without mentioning Bush.

NO!

Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!
Bush sucks!

This is simple question to answer. Bush was/is so appalling that no matter what people are discussing they scratch their heads and say "You know what? I still can't believe how bad he was!"

But you're right Dixie.

At least that moron and his cadre of fanatics can't run again.

Following the last few years you can't lose whomever you elect. The only way is up for America. It's a brave new world.

Having said that, if a couple of retarded Rhinos ran for President you couldn't do worse than the last one.

Okay.... so we come to the "challenge" part. I am thinking, in order to show pinheads some good examples of behavior, we should seek out any thread of political nature (or non-political, for that matter) where there is absolutely no mention of the Bush administration or its policies by the left. That is, if any exist and you can find them! Just post the link here, so that pinheads can see how it's possible to have a political discussion (or non political) without mentioning Bush.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=13040&highlight=dixie+1/3

Happy?

Back