Takin my show on the road

uscitizen

Villified User
Coming to your neighborhood soon....maybe

A friend is going to be taking care of my farm and I am going on the road for a while. Have laptop will travel. Can work wireless and cellular from just about anywhere....

heading a bit north and east first I think.

In New River Valley in Va for a few weeks. Lancaster Pa next I think, then westward to Durango I think. Making the rounds of relatives and playing a bit too.
Plan on winding up in BC about thanksgiving and then going to NZ for the holidays.

In New River Valley in Va for a few weeks. Lancaster Pa next I think, then westward to Durango I think. Making the rounds of relatives and playing a bit too.
Plan on winding up in BC about thanksgiving and then going to NZ for the holidays.

Sweet!

This sounds great usc, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks all. Yes I love travelling by myself, also no one to get in the way of meeting new people or doing exactly what I want to do.

thanks thorn, I Am already, going over to the blue ridge parkway this weekend.
And getting in some good family visitin while still working.
by Thanksgiving I may well be done with working.
Of course I might live longer by keepin working. I have known several that died shortly after retiring...massive bummer.

... by Thanksgiving I may well be done with working.
Of course I might live longer by keepin working. I have known several that died shortly after retiring...massive bummer.

Well, that's probably because so much of their identities were taken up by their work and once they stopped they had very little to do. I doubt seriously that that's going to be a problem for you. :)

I've often said that I'm going to be busier after retirement than now!

Yes Thorn, I have many hobbies, and farm work, etc no problem staying busy.
I might not even come back from NZ, who knows I might be the first JPP member from NZ.

Back