Taking a break, need some aloha and island beef

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
I'm breaking down guys. My favorite big Island restaurant won't deliver to me here in SoCal. It is so hot here right now. The humidity is unusual and I making things hotter. Global warming caused by cows is actually becoming a reality. Eat processed vegetarian foods to increase global warming and you'll feel right as rain.

I can't take this anymore. You have crazies on JPP like Jarod and Jaded and I can't even pick mint from my garden I am distressed.

Keep me your thoughts and prayers.

I'm breaking down guys. My favorite big Island restaurant won't deliver to me here in SoCal. It is so hot here right now. The humidity is unusual and I making things hotter. Global warming caused by cows is actually becoming a reality. Eat processed vegetarian foods to increase global warming and you'll feel right as rain.

I can't take this anymore. You have crazies on JPP like Jarod and Jaded and I can't even pick mint from my garden I am distressed.

You need to find some different smoke. Jarod and Jade are hardly the crazies on JPP. I will have my friend pray for you.

just eat shit like you normally do for the ReTrumpagain partys benifit

Try Ohio's humidity for a week!

just eat shit like you normally do for the ReTrumpagain partys benifit

Says the one that has so much shit in her mouth from having kissed black ass for so long that she's, as Phantasmal does, choking it down in disgust.

Aren't there some excellent restaurants in SoCal that you can dine in/from?

Back