Taking the kids out to see a movie...

Nah, were it real it would be powers granted to you by Demons... Spooky, eh?
Have either of you ever seen Constantine? The critics hated it but my wife and I both like it a great deal: I guess we're just cynical enough. Given your backgrounds, I wonder if you like it at all.

I kind of like the difficulty of telling angels from demons -- unless you can smell them, of course.

God apparently could not tell the good angels from the bad ones. About what was it ? 1/3 of them turned on him.

Have either of you ever seen Constantine? The critics hated it but my wife and I both like it a great deal: I guess we're just cynical enough. Given your backgrounds, I wonder if you like it at all.

I kind of like the difficulty of telling angels from demons -- unless you can smell them, of course.
I actually liked that movie quite a bit... I have a whole collection of those types of movies...

God apparently could not tell the good angels from the bad ones. About what was it ? 1/3 of them turned on him.
Well, if you believe the whole omniscient thing then God planned that...

It always seems so PeeWee Herman to me. "I meant to do that!"

I actually liked that movie quite a bit... I have a whole collection of those types of movies...
Well I hated it. Talk about your prejudice and racism. Where'd they get those brainless demons, anyway?

Pretty good casting though. Keanu as walking corpse. I like it.

I dunno Damo I was taught as a child that all movies were sinful.

Wow! The Church always told my mother what movies were sinful for us/
I remember I was really upset about Romeo and Juliet, starring Olivia Hussie.
I was 13 at the time and thought I would die if I could not see it.

I went to visit my sister in Oklahoma who was newly married and she let me go.

I also enjoyed it and find that when critics hates it I run to see it!

And I had no TV for many years, Imagine no computer or internet, not even pong! I wonder how I survived all that deprivation....

Back