Tapper is gone

uscitizen

Villified User
Sen. Craig Resigns Over Sex Sting

Sep 1, 1:08 PM (ET)

By JOHN MILLER and MATTHEW DALY

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Idaho Sen. Larry Craig resigned Saturday over a men's room sex sting, bowing to pressure from fellow Republicans worried about a scandal dimming their election prospects.

"I apologize for what I have caused," Craig said.

Craig's resignation completed a stunning downfall that began Monday with the disclosure that he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge following his arrest during a sex sting in a Minneapolis airport men's room.

Although leading members of his own party had called for him to step down, Craig steadfastly resisted resigning for days, contending that he had done nothing wrong and that his only mistake was pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070901/D8RCPQ480.html

I really have to be grateful to tapper. I learned what not to do in the mens room from all this.
Thanks tapper, but don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I really have to be grateful to tapper. I learned what not to do in the mens room from all this.
Thanks tapper, but don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Apparently the cops were using a code they found at a gay site to recognise the signals they use in the restrooms to recognise each other.

Apparently the cops were using a code they found at a gay site to recognise the signals they use in the restrooms to recognise each other.
Here in San Francisco, they're more direct. If he works out more than two nights a week and can bounce his pects at will, he's gay.

:cof1:

Back