TBT...New skin...new direction!

You and charlie sux each other...whoa dude...way too much info!

Yeah, that made sense. Art Bell is horribly boring. He did at least write the book that "Day after Tommorow" is based on...

Bell used to run a legitimate political talk show 20 years ago, but then because it was cheaply run, he couldn't keep the crazies out, and he remade himself as a conspiracy meister, and has sucked ever since. Even an idiot like Charlie (his caller nemesis) was too sane for Bell's antics.

Have you listened to Coast to Coast AM since Art retired? George Noory does the show well.

Noory is even freakier than Art, because if you are familiar with Art's radio history, you understand the process of how he came to be a conspiracy meister. Noory claimed on air one night that when he started filling in for Art, the Art had been his idol, and the reason he went into radio!!

:barf:

Noory is even freakier than Art, because if you are familiar with Art's radio history, you understand the process of how he came to be a conspiracy meister. Noory claimed on air one night that when he started filling in for Art, the Art had been his idol, and the reason he went into radio!!

:barf:
And?

Nothing wrong with weird when you've become bored with normal.

And?

Nothing wrong with weird when you've become bored with normal.

Well, perhaps, if you're into that sort of thing, then perhaps Noory does it better. I think the best part of CtC is the opening bumper music and the few minutes of news stories that are referenced.

lol yes us youngins are in school getting degrees so in 2 years we'll be making more than you. Tell you what I'll buy your trailerhome half price.

Make good money Grind so you can pay for my medicare :clink:

[x] usc wins.

Last edited:
Back