Team Kate All the Way

I'm sorry, My wifes a fan of the show and for the last several years I would tell her. I can't believe he lets her talk to him that way! I wouldn't put up with that. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me that way. I'm not surprised they divorced. Kate's a control freak and like most control freaks I know she has a significant character flaw. She doesn't know when to shut up. Even when it's in her best interest to do so. I'm sorry but a marriage that's not based on mutual respect is a marriage in trouble and it was obvious that she was not very respectful towards her husband. The scary part is you now I'm not being just another male chauevanist pig when my wife actually agreed with me!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, My wifes a fan of the show and for the last several years I would tell her. I can't believe he lets her talk to him that way! I wouldn't put up with that. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me that way. I'm not surprised they divorced. Kate's a control freak and like most control freaks I know she has a significant character flaw. She doesn't know when to shut up. Even when it's in her best interest to do so. I'm sorry but a marriage that's not based on mutual respect is a marriage in trouble and it was obvious that she was not very respectful towards her husband. The scary part is you now I'm not being just another male chauevanist pig when my wife actually agreed with me!

He's got 8 kids! He's trapsing around the globe in St. Tropez, no less, weeks after his divorce. He's a turd. He didn't even try to make it work any more.

I agree with Mott on this one. I haven't seen the show recently, but my wife watched it so I saw more than I wanted. She was a bitch to him.

He's got 8 kids! He's trapsing around the globe in St. Tropez, no less, weeks after his divorce. He's a turd. He didn't even try to make it work any more.
Well I'm no apologist for him. I think there both turds. I can understand the economic hardship having 8 kids, particularly sextuplets and twins can be but I think neither one of them thought the program would make them and their kids fodder for the poparrazi mill. I wouldn't have a problem is the state intervened with their show.

Back