Teavana is awesome

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I got a ton of tea stuff for Christmas, one of which is one of those tea pots from Teavana. My boyfriend and I went to the mall yesterday and got a boat load of teas from Teavana and I'm telling you, I'm in heaven! Sooooooo good! I highly recommend it if you have to give someone a housewarming gift or if you're an avid tea drinker.

I got a ton of tea stuff for Christmas, one of which is one of those tea pots from Teavana. My boyfriend and I went to the mall yesterday and got a boat load of teas from Teavana and I'm telling you, I'm in heaven! Sooooooo good! I highly recommend it if you have to give someone a housewarming gift or if you're an avid tea drinker.

Are you being paid for this advertisement?

I think BB is fully into the dirty old man stage.

Well, that's why he's constantly on Ignore. He's been on ignore for months now, but I guess he's hoping if he posts in enough of my threads, I'll take him off and give him the attention from he yearns for.

Well, that's why he's constantly on Ignore. He's been on ignore for months now, but I guess I'm hoping if he posts in enough of my threads, I'll take him off and give him the attention from which I yearns for.

Oh God my bad the wicked witch of the East woke up!:hide:

Last edited:
What's this? You ended a post without a recap of everything you've eaten in the last 12 hours? WTF?

What's this? You ended a post without a recap of everything you've eaten in the last 12 hours? WTF?

Gee I am truly sorry said...I did not realize that you were stalking me...and I know ya love to hear about wonderful BBQ's and all ~being that your your delivery diet meals are always late!...UPS sure sucks eh! Tonight was a boring dinner...pot roast and homemade German potato salad...and a BL Lime...only had one cause it is cold as hell tonight!:clink:

Back