Tebow to Redskins rd2 Kiper

I think Tebow will do fine in the NFL, any team that drafts him will have a leader for sure

I think Tebow will do fine in the NFL, any team that drafts him will have a leader for sure

I'm pulling for the kid, he got ripped for crying on TV after the BAMA loss and again after he sucked big time at the senior bowl.

other analyst have him going much later to Jacksonville.

I'll take him as LaBreesiana's apprentice

I'm pulling for the kid, he got ripped for crying on TV after the BAMA loss and again after he sucked big time at the senior bowl.

other analyst have him going much later to Jacksonville.

I'll take him as LaBreesiana's apprentice

The Crying to me just showed the amount of emotion he plays with, he is a competitor, nothing less than first place will do, I am like you top I hope he has a good pro career, but there are those that say he will never make it in the NFL, I don't understand that

The Crying to me just showed the amount of emotion he plays with, he is a competitor, nothing less than first place will do, I am like you top I hope he has a good pro career, but there are those that say he will never make it in the NFL, I don't understand that

tHE experts are right most of the time, that's why they get paid.
But they screw up big time alot as well. Ryan Leaf, Marcus Colston

They don't rate Heart at the combine and Tim has an Armstrong sized heart. LSU fans will rejoice seeing the Tebowless Gators.

tHE experts are right most of the time, that's why they get paid.
But they screw up big time alot as well. Ryan Leaf, Marcus Colston

They don't rate Heart at the combine and Tim has an Armstrong sized heart. LSU fans will rejoice seeing the Tebowless Gators.

I would love to see him go to Miami, as god as we are it would be worth the shot

No GA Bulldogs
Miami is a cool city, I go to key biscayne's pro tennis tourny every year and diving in Key Largo. I've always liked the dolphins too, after my SUPER BOWL CHAMPION SAINTS

No GA Bulldogs
Miami is a cool city, I go to key biscayne's pro tennis tourny every year and diving in Key Largo. I've always liked the dolphins too, after my SUPER BOWL CHAMPION SAINTS

I love college ball, but to me I really don't have any 1 team I really like, the SEC of course but a good game is all I care about

I take Kiper's picks with a grain of salt. He always makes his picks top heavy with the team needs and the team system. But time and again, most teams take the best athelete available in the basis that they can meet needs for a specific position in the free agency market. For example, there's no way the Bengals will take Damian Williams in the first round. Not unless he turns in a 4.2 40 with a 46 vertical leap at the combines (unlikely). They can probably get a WR of his caliber in the second round. Or if May drops to 21 position I'm certain the Bengals will scarf him even though Safety isn't a needs postion. He's the one of the two best safeties in the draft. He's big and rangy and a hard hiter and has the speed to cover in the passing game.

Point being, Kiper doesn't have a great track record when he picks an athlete on the basis of the teams needs vs the best available athlete.

Yeah, espn loves to hire dumbass hacks.
you may like them more

Kiper practically invented the position, and will likely keep it till he's dead.

Lot's of mock's don't even have Tebow getting picked.
My guess is Jacksonville rd 3 oe 4
But a second or third by Washington isn't terrible considering the skins new coach

Back