tecktonik, the new French dance craze

evince

Truthmatters
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzYXWLVU3o&feature=related"]YouTube - Best Of Tecktonik Dance[/ame]

man does techno suck.

Those aren't tears of joy you experience, it is your eyes rejecting what you are hearing.

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Of course, disco was a lot better than techno, but some morons (some of them racist) had to go around blowing up records and sporting cleaver bumper stickers, and somehow the outrage managed to bring it down to its knees...

...and look at what we got. 80's MUSIC!!!!!

Ok, I endured the entire video. *sigh*

Apparently one drummer recorded the thump thump thump drum shit back in 1974, and people have been using it ever since. It was in disco, R&B, rap, teckno and now this. Sad as hell.

The dancing is old moonwalk, robot, and the like, just new music (sort of).

It looks like old break dancing without getting on the ground and getting dirty.

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Of course, disco was a lot better than techno, but some morons (some of them racist) had to go around blowing up records and sporting cleaver bumper stickers, and somehow the outrage managed to bring it down to its knees...

...and look at what we got. 80's MUSIC!!!!!
Disco was better than techno, this is true. But it was gawdawful. Techno reaches whole new levels never before experienced.

Disco was better than techno, this is true. But it was gawdawful. Techno reaches whole new levels never before experienced.

Screw you! You know you loved Saturday Night Fever and the Bee Gees!!! Don't try to deny it!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get herpies and have a threesome with two black chicks!

:1up:

Back